i had an argument with him over this. hate how during a normal convo he'll say bye and 'love you' as if it's another way of saying goodbye. Told him I felt it became less meaningful. He listened and although we say it alot when he says it now I really feel it. It's normally when were having a moment, or he'll stare at me and say ' i just love you so much.' It's beautiful to hear that from him.

Best Answer

My Man says it ever hour or half hour, I get tired of saying love u to! Don't get me wrong he is the most wonderful man in the world, attentive and dose everything he can to make me happy, but I don't think the words I love you, should be worn so thin lol maybe once or twice a day..?

Best Answer

i totally agree. had the exact same problem. just talk to him. tell him honestly that you feel it takes away some of the meaning. you don't want it as a conversation ender or as an over used term. He probably thinks it's what you want to hear. If you calmly explain that you feel it takes away some meaning if over-used then hopefully he'll uderstand!

Best Answer

If there is constant fighting, bickering, lies, Tantrums, Suffocation , control....I'm sorry... I love you means nothing To me

Best Answer

It's only less meaningful to me if they're saying it and not showing it.

Best Answer

If they say it more than twice a day I wanna know what she's hiding.

Best Answer

Everytime he says it to me it becomes more and more meaningful to me cause he's ensuring that I know for sure he loves me for real and only me.

Best Answer

At least once a day, every day, when we are leaving the house in the morning. But it is said with a hug and some feeling.

Best Answer