As in, just not sleep one night and wait until the next?
hutre hutre 22-25 5 Answers Apr 21, 2011

I stayed up for 8 consecutive days and 7 nights a few times ... it's really really not good for you ... but i used to do that 3 weeks in a row... sleeping one night a week .. did that for months at time (with substance assistance)

Best Answer

It depends on the person. One of my friends can party/drink all night long... (until 6am)... sleep for two hours, then work all day until the evening. He does this very frequently (at least 4 days a week) and is very awake and refreshed in the morning. He doesn't use drugs, and doesn't drink a lot of coffee. It's all a mind-set for him... utilizing every moment he possibly can to the fullest. He's one of the happiest, most genuine, friendliest, calmest people you will ever meet.

As for me? Deprive me of my 8 hours of sleep and I'm dead the next day.

Best Answer

Damn! I'm 54, still doing it, and I'm still alive..................... So, I don't know the answer!

Best Answer

Why don't Y O U try it1

Best Answer

You can't stay awake until you die just like you can't hold your breath until you die. The only way you might die is if you fall asleep driving or something.

Best Answer