mikanippon mikanippon 22-25, F 11 Answers May 27, 2011

The more it gets broken, the stronger it gets.

Best Answer

Not necessarily. It depends on how it gets put back together. But you're right - if someone can learn that lost love doesn't mean i'm less valuable, and learn greater self sufficiency, they have more to bring to love anyway.

Best Answer

i kinda find that hard to believe.

Best Answer

I agree with you, abstraction!

Best Answer

Isn't this the truth...

Best Answer

Only once darling.......only once:(

Best Answer

mine quit after five times of being broken

Best Answer

There is an illness called "broken heart syndrome", the body literally shuts itself down from stress.

The heart can stop working with only one heartbreak, if the mind does not allow that heartbreak to heal.

What I mean by your mind allowing your heart to heal is that it is up to your will to move forward in a positive direction ...in order to heal your body. If your "mind" is stuck in heartbreak mode, if this trauma of negative hits deep throes of mental torment, it will adversely affect the future healthly function of both mind and body.

The best way to heal is to not look at the past heartbreak as continued heartbreak but instead to look at your future...a future that promises LOVE.

We learn from relationships and move forward, each time bringing with us wisdom. I truly believe that everyone is meant to be with someone and perhaps your past love was suppose to be with someone else. Bless your past relationship, your past partner and move into a new future.

Do not bring the "heartbreak" of the past into this future. Do not walk into your future with the dread of yet another heartbreak but instead with the mindset of having the thrill of dating and finding the right one for you.

Song with reference to the "broken heart disease"

Words and Music by Jakob Dylan

So long ago, I don't remember when

That's when they say I lost my only friend

Well they said she died easy of a broken heart disease

As I listened through the cemetery trees..

Best Answer

another great answer....i need to understand it like you do.

Best Answer

Our heart is one of our strongest muscles, use it often my dear.

Best Answer

I believe the record is 1021 times.

Best Answer

Fall in love as much as possible, because the scar tissue you develop will make you strong enough when you finally encounter the right love. Make no mistake... the right love is the hardest thing you'll ever do. Helps to have some scar tissue.

Best Answer

I think it has to do with how sensitive an individual you are.

Best Answer

its better to have loved and lost than to have not love at all

hearts werent meant to be broken but you have to experience pain so you can say you know what it is

so because of pain you learn you grow it is you either a better or a worse person depens on you

but when you come in contact with another person that wants you to give your heart to them this time around because of what you experienced youd not just quickly give but youd take your time and see what you need to see and then decide if they deserve your heart

Best Answer

i like the way u explained that.

Best Answer

I agree with searchfind.

Best Answer