PoppaBear53 PoppaBear53 56-60, M 12 Answers May 16, 2010

i have had as many as 35 in an hours time. I have climaxed 16 times in an hours time.

Best Answer

My wife and I used to try to find out. I gave her a lap clicker, but even with that she would drop it or forget to click it.<br />
By my own count, without any chemical enhancement, she has had 10 In one hour. Over an evening she can easily double that most of the time.<br />
WITH chemical enhancement of 2 specific types, I managed to wring 22 out of her in one hour, then with an hour break got a further 14 before she was just too sore to continue. '<br />
Keep in mind that they all aren't "explosive", some are small but some are quite impressive. I was also "trying" to make HER come more times, I wasn't having sex with her, I was using toys etc. on her. We were originally trying to get to extended ******, but with her being multiorgasmic it seemed a good alternative. We only managed ESO once, it takes a lot out of "ME"!!!<br />
It takes starting slow, and doing more after each round. Foreplay is a big factor, pay close attention to her breasts. I can make my wife ****** just playing with her breasts. Start slow and get things humming, then work with larger and larger toys, in both holes, build up some then take it back. Do whatever gets her off next. Practice and you can learn how to play your woman like an orgasmic harp. It takes time. It won't happen the first few times period.<br />
You have to be into it though, not every guy is. This is why you should ALL let your girlfriends explore a lesbian experience. It can be one of the most amazeing things...

Best Answer

Not all women can separate sex activity from love. So telling men they should let their women have an experience with another partner is putting their relationship at risk.

Best Answer

Far more than I am capable of having. I never really counted, but there are times that my wife takes for ever to have an ****** and others when see seems to never stop.

Best Answer

When I keep coming I lose count, but my boyfriend says there was one night when I came 13 times in an hour. Some of the ******* were from his oral on me, one was from intercourse, and some were from my Rabbit Vibe

Best Answer

The best sex researchers were not Masters and Johnson, but a lesser known couple, Hartman and Fithian, and their research said the most orgasmic women could come over 100 times in an hour, if I recall correctly.<br />
"Serial" multiple ******* in which "******* come one after another, separated by mere seconds with barely any interruption in arousal" are "most likely...during full-force intercourse as he hits one or more of your hottest spots." http://www.jurgita.com/articles-id70.html#

Best Answer

This was also during a heavy LSD session...

Best Answer

mine has been with one partner she came 27, and the other came 22 times so yes, some little some meduim, and lots in big over the top...till my fingers, tongue, and mouth was worn out...but then my pleasure is seeing her pleasure

Best Answer

women can cvm alot more than men. i would say in one hour about six times.depends who shes with

Best Answer

Doctors tell me women can ****** every 40 seconds. That would mean 100 per hour!! My wife ******* for over an hour each session so...! I love her being so thrilled and fulfilled by her body (and mine or other lover's)!

Best Answer

I can only say for certain that my wife ******* for over an hour continuously each time she *****. We have asked our doctor, and she says that means about 100 *******. They apparently last about forty to fifty seconds each, and are continuous.

Best Answer