Don't feelings get deeper after you sleep with a person? THAT was my question. Not to be misconstrued as a b*tch with no feelings, waiting for a feeling to suddenly appear!
flowerchild555 flowerchild555 36-40, F 15 Answers Apr 22, 2012

Well, honestly growing feelings for someone through sex doesn't result in genuine deep feelings but maybe just for feelings of attachment and craving that person. In my experience at least. It happens you become attached and crave those people maybe but anything founded on sex most likely won't turn into anything deep that I would call "real feelings."

Best Answer

Thank you Lizard. The only person who seems to understand my question. I did not say I haven't any feelings.

Best Answer

I remember one guy saying on tv that he just met some woman and she wanted him to be involved in hiding a killing so all she did was seduce him. <br />
After that one event he confessed that after having sex with her he fell in love with her.

Best Answer

What a guy! haha.

Best Answer

Anyone who can sleep with someone without any real feelings behind it must be an empty shell of a person.

Best Answer

Read my question properly.

Best Answer

BTW men do it ALL the time. What's the big deal eh?

Best Answer

I did read your question properly, you asked how many times you have to sleep with someone to develope real feelings and I answered. Men or women, it's not right. When you have really strong feelings for someone and you sleep with them, your feelings don't get stronger. It's the enjoyment of each other's company, the hobbies shared, the meeting of new friends and the love growing that makes feelings develop further.

Best Answer

I am guessing you haven't had many long term relationships?

Best Answer

I have. What I haven't done is slept with someone on a whim, hoping feelings develop further.

Best Answer

Thats not how it works... surely feelings first

Best Answer

Yes, but it is different after you sleep with them.

Best Answer

*shakes head* sorry i dont think your right, feelings may become stronger but that shouldnt have anything to do with sleeping with someone, everything in the ralationship should build more feeling, sex is just one thing out of many.

Best Answer

Sex is a very important thing out of many..

Best Answer

then i pitty you slightly, sex is great and important but not a defining aspect of a loving relationship.

Best Answer

the footnote you have now added has changed your original question.. the original question read as tho you had no feelings and expected those feelings to grow simply through having sex with someone.

Best Answer

So what is? Watching a movie together? Hahaha. I guess you're not a very sexual person then?

Best Answer

Thanks for reading properly. :o)

Best Answer

lol you guess wrong.. but yeah, watching a movie together is also part of it, EVERYTHING that you do with someone you care for is something that builds feelings.. just saying sex isnt the defining thing... lol and i read it properly the first time, you just hadnt explained it properly... lol and i now wish i had just put a number... hmmm ok once, after that you will feel more or not want it again. :)

Best Answer

Thanks. :o)

Best Answer

lol your welcome :)

Best Answer

you've got it backwards

Best Answer

No I haven't. Do you fall madly in love with somebody in a few weeks, THEN have s e x?

Best Answer

...yes?

Best Answer

I bet those 'love' relationships didn't work out?

Best Answer

I think most people aren't getting this question because most of us here are in love before we sleep with our partners. That was the case with my partner and I and we're still together 14 years on, so...

Best Answer

Real relationships take time to develop. No amount of bedroom Olympics can change that fact. I would go so far as to say that if anything, getting physically involved before there is an emotional connection is counter-productive to ever forming one.

Best Answer

That's great. So you have have 'intimate' adventures about 4 times a year now?

Best Answer

And who is 'most of us??' The christians &amp; bible bashers who only pull their pants down after marriage? Have you done a survey here to find that info?

Best Answer

I agree with you.

Best Answer

Wow, you're full of anger on this subject aren't you? If you don't like people's opinions, don't ask for them. The 'most of us' are the people who are responding to this post, as we're all in agreeance. It's not rocket science love. My sex life, if you really are that interested is a very fulfilled one and we're lucky enough to still be active at least three times a week. I'm sorry your opinion of long term relationships is such a sour one (I've gathered that by the sarcastic remarks you've made on numerous posts, this one being one of them).
What are you getting at here exactly? Are you a lie-low-lil who needs to justify her sleeping with all and Sundry, or are you just not getting what people are telling you here? SEX DOES NOT HELP FEELINGS DEVELOP, IT IS A TOOL TO SHOW EACH OTHER THAT YOU HAVE FEELINGS IN THE FIRST PLACE. I'm sorry, I can't put it more clearer than that. Unless you've been in a long term, loving, committed relationship you're never going to get it.

Best Answer

Yeah, been in a long term for 8 years... S e x got boring, so I left. You keep reading that bible now...

Best Answer

And there's the answer...You're a shallow little girl who sees s.ex and the be all and end all to a relationship. Don't know about me picking up a bible, I think you might need to, give yourself some guidance. Hey, it's okay to be an easy lay. Some men really don't care where they put it. All the best, but make sure your partners protect themselves, wouldn't want you to be a walking STD now would we? :o)

Best Answer

its not that easy. one can have sex without feelings anyway but it takes alot to posses it in your mind for some people

Best Answer

What the........How many times do you have to sleep with someone you have no feelings for to be considered a *****?

Best Answer

Huh??

Best Answer

Nah, they are clueless laniferous!

Best Answer

Makes me laugh when insults are missed.

Best Answer

depends on the person, usually just after the first time you shag then some feelings will deepen to some extent, then nothing will be the same between the both of you

Best Answer

some people don't have to have feels for the other....just random sex body.<br />
if your trying to get someone to develop more feelings for you...doing it in bed aint really going to matter.<br />
i think i really depends on the person...

Best Answer

Was actually wondering if I myself will develop stronger feelings.

Best Answer

you dont develop real feelings you are born with them. if youve suppressed them or ignored them then it would only be up to you how long you want to not have real feelings.

Best Answer

So you 'immediately' have deep feelings for a person? Wow. That must get you into a lot of trouble..

Best Answer