Loxylee Loxylee 26-30, F 12 Answers Dec 13, 2010

I do it all the time so the there is no limit to the abuse you can subject yourself to some times. For me thousands of times.....

Best Answer

Well for me it’s 7 because it’s my lucky number. Cheers and Merry Christmas!

Best Answer

I don't know. I'm still doing it!

Best Answer

If its a well-built wall you'll never get through it with a head. try an SDS drill!

Best Answer

Banging the head against the wall only insures that the message doesn't get through at all.

Best Answer

Not at all...i'd rather not suffer brain damage.

Best Answer

As many times as it takes for them or i to get it.

Best Answer

Try 3 then try this: For the MILLIONTH TIME.... seems like the mt seems to wake the brain into thinking, omg, I am an idiot. Try th@ 3 times. If th@ doesn't work, forget about it. But on the other hand that is more satisfying then trying to read someones mind, or between the lines or the writing on the wall, which leaves you only to assume & in my case assumptions are always wrong so I guess I may resort to banging my head against your wall with you! LMAO

Best Answer

Until I die from head trauma.

Best Answer

Well i got this 'visitor' who i have repeatedly told i do not want to hang out with them and i get the impression that even if literally did bang their head against the wall,..they still would not get it..<br />
Personally i do like to persist for good things but am way over persisting with things that are not worth it,..So if theres a wall to bang,.i would sooner just walk away and ignore the wall.

Best Answer

I prefer sheetrock...but not more than 17

Best Answer