I don't "forget" them, but I don't spend a lot of time focusing on them either.<br />
There are lots of horrible things going on in the world. Victims of natural disasters. Children dying of cancer and other ailments. Late term abortions. Genocide and persecution. Famine. Lack of clean water. Epidemics. Pedophiles. Sex trafficking. Abuse. Drug addiction. Ruinings of lives in hundreds, if not thousands, of ways.<br />
I remember, and I help when I meet a need. Perhaps I could do much more, but it's hard to know exactly what to do really. Throwing money at a problem, especially handing it over to organizations that I don't know much about, doesn't seem like a solution.

Best Answer

enough to feel bad when I dont finish off my plate.

Best Answer

I don't think about it on a daily basis. Only when one of the tv commercials comes on or when it's time to donate to the food pantry.

Best Answer