not2tell not2tell 26-30, F 30 Answers Dec 30, 2009

I really lost count....around 7 to 9 times.....it was a swinging party with 5 girls and three guys. 4 of the girls were bi.

Best Answer

Five -- but I was young then

Best Answer

11

I was really young. We were trying to see how many times we could do it in a day... this was the highest we got.

Best Answer

Once. Thanks for the free angst EP.

Best Answer

OHMIGOSH! WHY do YOU want to take me back down memory lane?!

WHEW WEEEEE!

When I was in Germany with my first REAL TRUE love, WOW, WE really knew what it meant to be in our "twinkling twenties"!!!

We stop counting after we hit the double digits!!!

THANKS for that trip! ENJOY!!!

Best Answer

14 times within a 24 hr period. Junior year in college.

Best Answer

*thinks back to long ago...* 15....he was so HOT that day.

Best Answer

six

Best Answer

I used to date a girl who was 15 years older than me ( I was in my early 20's, she in her later 30's). We screwed like crazy.... all evening, all night long and well into the early morning a couple of times. The day before she got married she showed up in the evening and after a drink we pulled our last all nighter. I've had long sessions since but nothing that could compare to those times.

Best Answer

7 times and she had at least twice as much, in a country where sex is forbidden before marriage....

Best Answer

thrice!

Best Answer

on the job now...

Best Answer

I had it about 7 times,one afternoon,with the most incredible guy.totaly made my legs go from under me.

Best Answer

AAAND THE AWARD GOES TO....... THE REAL WOMAN

Best Answer

One time; sex is not just penetration. It is also being close to each other useing the biggest sexual organ. That would be THE BRAIN. Just looking into each others eyes the looks on the face (expressions) can be sexually stimulating.

Best Answer

6 times in 12 hours

Best Answer

Keeping in mind that normally when I have sex I need a bowl of Wheaties and an 8 hour nap, there was one day whenI was young and all the planets were in alignment. I ended up having sex 5 times. I also remember sleeping for 12 hours when that day ended.

Best Answer

With the same partner, or different ones? doesn't really make a difference though, I forget, it has been too long ago. I do remember we started at 8 in the evening and went continuously until about noon. I was in her and going the whole time except around 4 am she had to go to the bathroom. Funny thing was, I didn't like her, I do remember that. If your talking different partners, that is a little easier, 5 in one day, not counting parties, I have no idea at those times.

Best Answer

I stopped counting after 4^2 (square of four) in three hours. After that it was illogical to continue keeping count and became just a state of mind. That was in my twenties. These days significantly less; last time five at night and twice in the morning. No joke, I'm a horndog - please forgive me...

Best Answer

LOL

I dont really know. I go by hours more than like number of times. There have definitely been all day and night, and even all weekend deals.

A girl can kind of suck the soreness out in a few minutes if you both are going at it too long, then its good as new:)

Best Answer