I went swimming in the ocean early in the morning when there were few people around. There was a storm way out at sea, and so the waves were coming in 6 at a time. I got caught behind the waves, and every time I tried to get close to shore, another wave was retreating and pulling me back out. At the same time another wave was hitting me from behind and tiring me out. Somehow I made back to water where I could stand, and I dragged myself back onto the beach and collapsed. I have never felt so alone. It was just me and the sea.
AquarianMime AquarianMime 56-60, M 8 Answers Dec 14, 2012 in Community

Well, when i was about 8, me and my family went up north by car to ski. The road up was pretty icy and the car skidded. The car spinned about 4-5 turns. We nearly collide. I think angels watched over us that day seriously. It was so close.

Best Answer

One time me and my friend were walking to my house after school and I stepped onto the street without noticing there was a car coming (There were alot of parked cars blocking my view) I heard the car honk and thought: "Welp, I'm ******" but then my friend grabbed my shirt and pulled me back onto the curb. I saved his life a couple months after so we're even xD I also almost died when I was 10, me and my cousin were riding our bikes in a valley and I lost traction, wiped out and fell down into it, I fell for rolled for about 20 feet before i saw finally able to start sliding and grab a branch-twig-weed-looking-thing sticking out of the ground, there was a sheer cliff about 10 feet from were i stopped, If I fell i probably wouldve died if I landed wrong, but I wouldve for sure broken some bones

Best Answer

As to your ocean experience, you should have swam to the right or left of the current, until clear of the tide going in and out.<br />
I almost died last year November with gangrene. Seem that I went to long without eating and my body was drained of nutrients, minerals. A virus got me in the stomach and gangrene ate though my butt.

Best Answer

There were 6 waves at a time for miles. Swimming sideways would have killed me. The truth is I shouldn't have been swimming at all--alone and without proper equipment.

Best Answer

Once, when I tried to kill myself at the age of 17. People intervened. Most days I wish they didn't.

Best Answer

Many, many times...

Best Answer

I've never had a near death experience

Best Answer