i confess there is someone i refer to. everyone calls her "classy".
foldedunfolding foldedunfolding 31-35, F 12 Answers Aug 17 in Community

Classy people here ? I must have taken the wrong door.

Best Answer

Best Answer

LMAO!! the correct answer was door number 3 ;)

Best Answer

Oh **** ! I knew there was something wrong when you said "classy " lol

Best Answer

I was called pedo,racist,mean,stupid and that is cos i was supporting and lifting the spirit of every woman and girl that need support and someone to listen to.

Best Answer

how were you uplifting them :-P

Best Answer

I do listen to their words and feel their tears and do make them have smiles and give tips to feel much better. It is how i enjoy my life through make people happy and enjoy knowing i made a difference in someone 's life.

Best Answer

Never but I have been called a racist over things that aren't actually racist or stereotypical.

Best Answer

oh me too!! so annoying. i am white and am often called racist JUST BY VIRTUE OF MY SKIN COLOR. if THAT'S not racist, i don't know what is!

Best Answer

True, everyone can be racist, no matter what your ethnicity is. Caucasians aren't the only racist people but are deemed the only racist people because of what happened in the past. The past is the past. I don't know anyone who's racist and most people I know are Caucasian. Not once have they said anything bad about any other race so.. yeah.

Best Answer

She doesn't seem classy to me , iv talked to her -.-

Best Answer

haha i so agree. i wonder if you are referring to the same person i am? hint: if she was a bullet, she'd be a "bb".

Best Answer

BB gun

Best Answer

you still didn't really answer me lol, but i wonder if it's the same person.

Best Answer

Idk maybe, does her name have the word classy in it ?

Best Answer

Once by someone I didn't expect. He went ballistic and didn't even read what I'd said properly, called me and another guy on here racist and then he blocked me. I was stunned.

Best Answer

wowwww this hyper-vigilant get-them-before-they-get-me is really hurting us, and is NOT helping race relations! if anything, i believe certain high profile figures and "reverends" are there to keep us apart under the guise of unity.

Best Answer

me too. It's a kind of role reversal and more serious than we think.

Best Answer

Um, never

Best Answer

i don't think so, but if they did they certainly didn't know me

Best Answer

Never.

Best Answer

Nope, never :3

Best Answer

may be once but i just ignored it.

Best Answer