im a cuffvirgin, but i was illegally captured, and also i rode home in a car once, im not sure what happened, but i think they brought me home due to false suspicions and to "protect" others. It was all a blur, but i dont remember ever being arrested. Once i get marks on my arrest record theres no reason to go legit, im gunna be the next scarface.... U heeyah meh frayn?

Best Answer

does being gestured handcuffs count?

Best Answer

Ummm.....probably around 6. I cant remember but including my driving record, I can fill up almost a pages worth of bullshit.

Best Answer

I have never been arrested.

Best Answer

In spite of my times on the picket line, never. Not even a parking ticket.

Best Answer

never and i plan on keeping it that way

Best Answer

None

Best Answer

Once a long time ago for a DUI....got cuffed and everything....then took the cop to court? and won...all charges were dropped

Best Answer

Ah yes. Back in the days when you could get away with drunk driving. hank God things have changed.

Best Answer

actually wasnt pulled over for drunk driving...pulled over for driving too close to the curb...never hit the curb just too close....the cop made assumptions...so I took him to court

Best Answer

Just the once. Worst babysitting job ever. At least the parents compensated me well.

Best Answer

3? I d r <br />
i think 3

Best Answer

4... winner!

Best Answer

0+0=0

Best Answer