Hopefully, We do learn from our mistakes...
PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 19 Answers Jun 28, 2012

Four. But then, who's counting? Moreover, I have found that the badge of honor lay not with them who have power over us to inspire us to give freely; but rather with us who, despite pain and betrayal, choose to be honorable and loving, compassionate and passionate human beings. So what if 2 ex-husbands saw me as worthless and substandard? So what if zapb and pnc thought or think I'm unattractive or unworthy of their time. I'm a solid, healthy, compassionate woman. While there won't be a 5th time, that is my own choice to stop giving so much to those who only want to take. Refocused attention is vital at this point in my life and I need no more back-stabbers, liars, posers or charlatans telling me that I don't measure up. I have real work to do and getting all depressed about these folks betraying me only robs my future patients and clients of 100% of the best clinician I can be.

Best Answer

OMG I have been stabbed in the back so many times it looks like a cheese grater. It doesn't stop me from giving my heart and soul because I won't give up my belief in people's ability to change.

Best Answer

Just simply wonderful...never give up!!!

Best Answer

More times than I can count.

Best Answer

Enough not to trust any longer.

Best Answer

I'm not counting, but it's happened a number of times.

Best Answer

I have not one spot left on my back without a stab scar ...

Best Answer

too many times to count hopefuld one day it will work

Best Answer

Isn't that how it always seems to go?

Best Answer

Several

Best Answer

100, but that's what i get for being easy

Best Answer

many times,to the point i dont trust any one...

Best Answer

"Backstabbed" - meaning you didn't manage for other person to do what you want?

Best Answer