From living with my mum to a 1 bed flat flat with my partner to a 2 bed house with him. All in the same area so I'm in touch with everyone!

Best Answer

two or three? Yes, normally I had kept in touch with everyone, but this last move was so far its as if I've lost everyone. (upset I moved without asking their permission I guess?) When we become a certain age do we need our friends permission? My son didn't need mine when he told me he was leaving and I never expected him to ask if it was alright with me or not.<br />
My family and I use that term loosely were very controling and so it seems were my friends much to my surprise.

Best Answer

I have never moved a house. I have moved. and almost everyone I stayed in contact with until they served no more purpose to me but being unhealthy for me. That was hard. Real fukn hard. I have been chemically dependamt since before Inwas a teen ager. so this really blows..

Best Answer

I moved from the west coast to the east coast of the U.S. 12 years ago, I lived in the same house for 6 years until we built our new house, the only neighbors I talk to now are the ones that got out of the neighborhood from hell.

Best Answer

I lost count. <br />
No.

Best Answer

Moved three times, have not stayed in touch with anybody as most of my friends are from work and family... not from the neighborhood.

Best Answer