boklenHolley7 boklenHolley7 16-17, F 14 Answers Mar 6, 2012

Three times....<br />
First time- I was just 4 yrs old had a bad Kidney infection was hospitalized for over 2 weeks, my mom said one thing I asked for was a TV and had it on Don Ho for the whole 2 weeks and my favorite song was tiny bubbles hahahah :)<br />
2nd time- Had a cyst on my ovary when I was 11 yrs old that nearly hemoraged in my sleep.....<br />
3rd time- Well I had breathed in fiberglass particles unbeknown to me for 4 months- ambulance came picked me up I could not feel anything I literally could not move.... come to find out potassium dropped below 2.0 ....that night I thought that was the last night I was gonna see my children and husband it was so messed up....I had a great Dr that fixed me up quickly had to take potassium to bring my levels back up...come to find out the fiberglass I was breathing in for 4 months was because they did not have an air duct properly connected at work...blowing fiberglass all over the place everyone in the office had some issues...****** thing for me was that I sat directly under the vent where it was spewing out. Needless to say I am great now 3 yrs later and I do not think my work place would ever fire me.........

Best Answer

o my gosh...!

Best Answer

3 times, fell of the slide that was very high and got a gash in my head, almost got hit by a bus on the bike, and also almost got hit by a car on the bike with no brakes

Best Answer

wow...

Best Answer

yea I don't mess with bikes anymore

Best Answer

Just the past hour or in general?

Best Answer

lol general

Best Answer

Let's see if I average four times an hour times nineteen years minus time spent sleeping plus a few interesting sleep walking adventures
= A lot.
:D

Best Answer

haha(:

Best Answer

5 or more times...

Best Answer

Each and everytime I put on my combat fatigues,

Best Answer

(:

Best Answer

once

Best Answer

mhmm

Best Answer

a few times at least

Best Answer

I see I see

Best Answer

twice

Best Answer

*nods*

Best Answer

3 or 4

Best Answer