You're always there for them...but they aren't willing to do the same... Does it still hurt? Even after all these years? I know it still hurts me...
lonelyheart807 lonelyheart807 41-45, F 15 Answers Jun 28, 2012

A few times. And they keep coming back for more.

Best Answer

Too many times to count for me. Usually they are the ones screwing me over. Lovely family I have.

Best Answer

I only did once, hmm say before June. My rich cousin didn't reply so I didn't text him again. hahaha.

Best Answer

So many times. I help everyone but when it comes my turn no one is around.

Best Answer

Yes It Hurts Bad!!!!!

Best Answer

Try and see it from their side. Perhaps they were asked for help too often and they are burned out. Ask yourself, have I asked for too much? Could they really do what I was asking them to do? For example, if it was money you needed, maybe they really weren't able to help, but perhaps they wanted to.

Best Answer

That was not the case at all...

Best Answer

The one's I asked for help, always helped me.

Best Answer

since i was abandoned by my mother at an early age, i learned I cannot trust anyone but myself. I dont depend on anyone else or expect anything from anyone. I dont ask for any help and dont expect it.

Best Answer

So many time i stop counting, but i learn to let it go and be kinder to my self. The hart went away and was replaced by there friendship and respect.

Best Answer

I needed my family very recently. They helped but I found out there's definitely limitations and conditions... unlike when I helped them for so many years.

Best Answer

Family? Sadly mine missed that lesson for life. They have not helped me much at all. Some, not at all so I rarely ask. I sincerely hope I do not live to an age where I need help.

Best Answer

just lets you know where you stand with them. turn about is fair play

Best Answer

But it's so much more rewarding to figure it out and solve it for yourself.

Best Answer

There have been some times. Doesn't feel good to think back on it. Shake it off

Best Answer