Why do you give God credit for only the good things in life and refuse to blame him for death, suffering, pain, disasters, depression, etc.? People on the news thank God for saving them from the tornado, but another interpretation is that God sent the tornado because he's trying to kill you. Thanks a lot God.

Best Answer

Wish I knew the answer :).

Best Answer

It hurts my heart at the miss opportunities I have had, the Woody Allen films I passed up by not showing up. I missed out of marriage of two great men in my life that would have been wonderful for me. I left my husband the doctor due to stupidity. I have done so many idiotic things to feel bad about but it "is what it is" my daughter says. Letting go isn't easy first it's our looks the extra meat on the bones that crack on us. To loss my beauty was to stab me in the eyeballs. I regret unfortunantly. It was a sin.

Best Answer

Couple of hours ago I asked a question and some one answered some thing like ' Each piece of information changes the way we think'. Between then and now, there were several such pieces. BTW, count me in. lol.

Best Answer

What a good thought and so true, I do think we have to periodically remove some of the old thoughts, forgive ourselves. What is BTW ?

Best Answer

By.The.Way.

Best Answer

Thanks , I should have known that !

Best Answer

a couple of times probably

Best Answer

not received gifts yet.

Best Answer

Which one?

Best Answer

nature? loads eat some everyday almost. My goodness is that the time.

Best Answer

Never ran across him/her/it

Best Answer