rainydaywriter rainydaywriter 46-50, F 12 Answers Jan 24 in Dating & Relationships

We usually trust in the wrong way.. we trust who we want to see in our partner and we don't trust who he really is.

Best Answer

Well said Dayandnight!

Best Answer

It seems to be a way of life to me... I don't know why I still do it. Maybe it's just hoping I'll get it right one day. ;/

Best Answer

Since I've been an adult, rarely. I've been extremely lucky in that regard, knock wood. I've been careful, though, and continue to be.

Best Answer

You are lucky. I am envious.

Best Answer

I haven't been burned yet. So I'm pretty trusting. Possibly naive.

Best Answer

I don't remember being naive although i'm sure I was at one time. Being burned too many times changes you.

Best Answer

As Jerry Seinfeld said, "People. They're the worst."

Best Answer

Ha. Ha. He was wise in his day.

Best Answer

Twice so far.Now I tread carefully.

Best Answer

Thinking back to the days of twice. A nice place to be.

Best Answer

I was in serious relationship with the first and a semi serious with the second.He beat me up,the ''B''.

Best Answer

I each time trust people no option but I be left hurt how do you manage?

Best Answer

I haven't been in a relationship for 8 years.

Best Answer

I'm sorry.

Best Answer

it's okay :)

Best Answer

I have trusted the wrong person countless times. Generally speaking I trust no one but myself. But occasionally I will soften a little, go ahead and trust. It is extremely difficult. Right now there is a fortress around my heart...a moat with alligators too.

Best Answer

I don't think is about trusting someone; the problem is that we imagine that person to be someone else and when we observe or discover that he is not who we thought he was, we feel betrayed. But actually we were betraying ourselves only...

Best Answer

I do not trust anyone, and I may never be able to put my trust in anyone either. As soon as I was trashed and bashed and reduced to this sickness, there's no recovery from that ever.

Best Answer

All I did was looking for a spell caster to get my x back with this man I contcted dr adams scamed me from head to toe and left me broke I lost my guy my son n also money I am just here writting this to my experience project as this project is to aware people with this young boy of age 22 a nigirian who scams money with innocent heart broken emotional people especialky girls. All he did was promised me with my guy back but in retun what he did was first took all the money from me and dint do my work at all he also opened up a new email accounts in different girls names and he comment on his own bame or either his partner bame known as dr khakani two frauds in nigiria and they once scam money they stop to answer your call and all they do is change their number once they take a big money. If they were real spell casters they would have had website when I asked him adams told me that he is 64 yrs old and dont know how to operate computer. The real business man will first introduce him self with his own web page and not ask you for money. I learnt a good lesson by these computer scammers. These people can lie upto to any thing to take money with you. Today I wrote my experience so that no one will fall into this dr adams and dr khakani trap. If people dont people go find these peoples website they just on som one elses comment page a real spell caster will be having testimonies on his web page and not on public page. I waited two months for adams to do the spell for me I was impressed when he said he goes to mountain to perform ritual. He looted me upto one lakh nigirian money. I gave up on my education money my treatment money and all I had I sold he sucked my blood till I gave hin the entire money. Today I am so heart broken as I lost my son my husband and also my money. I am a lonly woman with no man to help me? All I did was left a message to fake dr adams and told him to keep my money as charity with this money I gave all my pain and also my tears and my sins are now washed away. As he took all my sins and pain we do charity so that god washes away all sins from you. I did my part and also learnt my lessons. When I went to google all I saw was many fake spell casters from africa just like dr adams. He ask you give your pic and ur lovers pic first and he's very clever ye fist takes money then he false promise you.

Best Answer

I request girls out there not to trust any spell caster with out verified or certified and with out their own website please dont let them scam you easily.

Best Answer

It has happened...but shame on them for not being worthy of my trust. I look at the evidence of a relationship before I extend that trust to anyone now.

Best Answer

Even then, it can fool you.

Best Answer

For sure...but not as often !

Best Answer

But not as fooled as I am dear. Just read my story

Best Answer

A couple of times too many. If I didn't do what I do, then I wouldn't be me. If I'm not me, then they win. I can't have that.

Best Answer

Good answer.

Best Answer

One time too many. No, I'm done.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer