jazzne jazzne 46-50 10 Answers Nov 7, 2010

Not more than fortnightly.

You should do jogging/running for good health.

Best Answer

A 96 year old man tells his doctor that his sex-life has started to deteriorate.

Astonished that a 96 year old still had an active sex life the doctor enquires how old his wife is? 'She's 94' replies the man.

'So you're 96 and your wife is 94 and you're concerned that your sex life has started to deteriorate? When did you notice this?' asks the doctor.

'Twice last night and three times this morning!' says the man.

Best Answer

As many times as they want!

There is no right or wrong answer here, it really depends on your sex drives.

If you both have low sex drives then you both might be happy with once a month, if you both have high sex drives then you might want it twice a day, if you have mis-matched sex drives then you need to talk about it and make some sort of compromise.

Best Answer

Whenever both of them want to.

Best Answer

I think everyone is different.I get horny when I work out and I usually try to hit the gym 5 days a week so for me 3x a week keeps me happy.I do not refuse more when my wife is in a sexy mood.When we were first married it was 3x a day.I do kind of miss those days.lol

Best Answer

As often as they damn well like!;)

Best Answer

as many times as they want...

Best Answer

As many times as their energy will allow them :P

Best Answer

As many times as they want to.

There is no "normal" answer to this question - depends on wants, needs, age, life situation, etc - some couples are just fine with sex a few times a year and others do it multiple times a day, every day.

If you and your partner are happy with your sex life, then it's good - if one or both of you is not - then some communication and compromise is in order!

:o)

Best Answer