before I get my discipline on? lol sometimes my boys don't listen for sh1t.
Cosreal Cosreal 26-30, F 10 Answers Nov 15, 2011

Twice, then get a garbage bag. Sounds mean, but it worked for me.

Best Answer

toys are expensive! I'll just pretend lol & hide 'em in the basement.

Best Answer

Allow them to "earn" them back!

Best Answer

Until they move out

Best Answer

twice because the first time they will fight you and the next time they should doing it.

Best Answer

you mean you have to TELL them??? :)

Best Answer

I told my kids once. They knew if I told them twice I was going to pick them up and if I pick them up they go in the black garbage back to be earned back through age appropriate chores. Either they got picked up quickly or I got some cleaning done.

Best Answer

Every day for years and years....They won't like it but it might eventually sink in.

Best Answer

i seldom had a problem with the bedtime thing but picking anything up was beyond his comprehension...well, actually it was just not part of what he wanted to do. therefore, the toy monster would drop by regularly and pick up certain treasured items. it took some real effort for the toy monster to return things. sometimes a sacrificial toy had to be left for exchange. and sometimes the toy monster would forget where she hid stuff :/

Best Answer

100 times when my kids were young thats how long it took me

Best Answer

right? their lucky I'm patient

Best Answer

you have to be they are just kids

Best Answer