Wiltingflower Wiltingflower 36-40, F 20 Answers May 17, 2012

twice, depending on the mistake and the person and, of course, some people.. with the best will in the world, are just plain dumb I can nearly always forgive them provided it's not a major fubar situation... I kind of have to forgive my wife and kids for pretty much anything expcet maybe exploding the house, hmmm, probably the only unforgivable thing, in my book at least, is infidelity. I don't give any 2nd chances on that. First time is the last time. Anything illegal is out of my hands, forgiveness is not an issue there, giving support is though and again... it depends what happened.<br />
Forgiveness, pffff.. so much depends on circumstances and attachment value. Japanese guy who murdered another person for selling his loaned WOW sword online probably needed to re-prioritize his level of attachment, not much forgiveness there.. lol

Best Answer

If you keep "forgiving", you're not really forgiving.....you already know the person does "this" all the time......so subconsciously, you probably have accepted the "mistake" he/she continues to make. I've been in a situation where "he keeps doing the same thing I don't like......and I keep forgiving" who am I kidding....I already know he's going to do it again and again.......so I feel I have accepted it, but still getting p.o.ed......that's no good.........but at least I realize it........the trick is accept it or walk away.........which is something I need to learn to do.

Best Answer

once------anybody can make one mistake,but two or more -thats no accident------

Best Answer

Once. If you do it again, I'm done with you.

Best Answer

One chance only.

Best Answer

sometimes enough is enough

Best Answer

Like ba<x>seball...3 strikes and you're out

Best Answer

Depends on how seriously it affects you. If it's something trivial. learn to completely accept it, work around it and then there's nothing to forgive.<br />
If its serious, and if you've explained how it affects you, and they still don't stop or make amends, walk away from the relationship.<br />
If it's something in between, talk about it and find a solution that works for both of you. Even better if the miscreant comes up with the idea, more likely to have motive to follow through.

Best Answer

with full patience i will say him that: making mistakes once is good but if you improve it but repeating of mistake is a crime

Best Answer

It depends on several things - first, who is the person to me? Are they a dear friend, an acquaintance, my boyfriend, maybe a member of my family? And it depends upon the mistakes made. If they're doing me a favor, and they make a mistake on it, unless it's critical, it's not a big deal. If the mistake doesn't potentially cause harm to anyone, again, it's not a big issue.<br />
But if the "mistake" is a euphemism for a boyfriend "accidentally" making a pass at one of my friends, then, no, I'm not going to be comfortable with that, because it shows a lack of respect for me, and for the friendship between myself and my friends.<br />
If someone makes the same mistake - any mistake - repeatedly, then my assumption is that either they don't care, or whatever it is is beyond them, so I take that matter out of play, and either do it myself, or get someone else to do it, that will get it right.

Best Answer

Depends on the mistake but generally, one chance.

Best Answer

it depends on the mistake. If it's a small mistake probably 2 times no more. A big mistake only once

Best Answer

My dad has stayed with his psycho girlfriend for nearly coming up to 5 years. And I've stayed with him, so I've been dragged through every bit of hell. So I'd have to say 4 and a bit years. Can't wait for the day when I make my own mind and **** off.

Best Answer

Need more details.

Best Answer

i dont forgive

Best Answer

once. after that i gotta cut you loose

Best Answer