Have just been having a discussion with a male friend of mine who is thinking of proposing again! I think he's totally insane myself. But I'll go to the Wedding. :) PS: I've only been married once :)
Zoranna Zoranna 56-60, F 21 Answers Jan 9, 2013 in Community

once is enough....twice is worth a try....three is too much...and fourth is insanity...5th times...get a gun to shoot your brain off...

Best Answer

This friend of mine is insane. lol

Best Answer

ahuh..marrying the 4th times? he must be so..... then warned him not to get another divorced and get married later on..otherwise you just hand him a gun...if he cant work out his marriages why get marry if you'll find yourself filing for another divorced?better to stay single then messed up with someone's life...

Best Answer

I'm trying to tell him that! :)

Best Answer

I've made a promise to myself when I was young that I would never get a divorce, I promised myself that I would marry a good loving man who was a better man than my father I did just that, and we are happily married I love him with all my heart and I feel loved and life is working out for us. Marriage, it can work!

Best Answer

Beautiful answer! :)

Best Answer

I have been married 32 years and I am in for the long haul<br />
If Mrs Kelly ever passed away I don't think I would remarry, but I would place the house into the children's name just in case

Best Answer

Lovely answer Ned. :)

Best Answer

thank you

Best Answer

Erm Im only thinking bout marriage now... sort of... and Ive never been... but my parents got divorced and that affected me

Best Answer

try and reflect on their good times

Best Answer

:-)

Best Answer

Gemz! Get married once....and have a beautiful day. :)

Best Answer

Thankyou :D

Best Answer

I've been married 4 times, I have you in line for my 5th Zoranna. ;)

Best Answer

In your dreams Mate! lol

Best Answer

Hopefully, we mature enough with age to accept the fact we have made poor choices. The past IS prologue!

Best Answer

My friend is having a little problem with that concept.

Best Answer

"once". I was married for almost 24 years and we grew apart from really all the wrong reasons. I loved being married but she became aware of my childhood past and thot me a monster too, like those that acted against me.<br />
I have no idea what those that keep getting divorced think about. It's a lot of work to keep one marriage afloat when the other will not help, I can't image 2-3-4-5+ marriages. It's if nothing else,..., an expensive hobby!

Best Answer

Very, very expensive!

Best Answer

I'm working on divorce #2... I haven't completely ruled out the idea of marriage, but I'm going to be in a relationship for a LONG time before I get engaged again.

Best Answer

That would be the smart thing to do. Good luck. :)

Best Answer

About 20.

Best Answer

If you can afford it .... go for it! lol

Best Answer

Once

Best Answer

That's my answer too. :)

Best Answer

Done it twice. The only way I will ever get married again is thru a trinogomous relationship with 2 women.

Best Answer

Twins? Maybe? Jack Thompson did in a fashion. :)

Best Answer

That would be hot!

Best Answer

No matter how many times one gets married, one always find the same type of partner.Maybe the body is different but the minds are the same.

Best Answer

Hmm...mind games. :)

Best Answer

Once

Best Answer

Once is enough. :)

Best Answer

Zero. I've already decided hey, that is not a good pattern.

Best Answer

That just may be the way to travel. :)

Best Answer

Some people decide they want to get married without a specific person in mind. I've seen it happen. In sailing, as well as other things, there is a saying, "Always learn from the mistakes of others. You won't live long enough to make them all yourself."

Best Answer

Good advice. But..... a girl does like a wedding, just the one? lol

Best Answer

Saw that one way, way, before so I never did.

Best Answer

Never married? Oh. Okay. :)

Best Answer