Why they get away with it ?
Sharkattackbate Sharkattackbate 46-50, F 6 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in EP

From age 4 to age 13. And they did get away from it because I was to young to know how to report them. then it was years before I was strong enough to deal with it. I am healed over it now. I now make myself available to help others. If you know someone else that has been through it let me know I am always here to help.

Best Answer

That's a great way to turn around things my friend was raped over 13 times throughout her life .. She is know looking in to voluntary work with the abused .. She is an inspiration like you are x

Best Answer

Never ...

You assume that women have been raped over and over again???

Best Answer

Know someone that its happened to :-)

Best Answer

Horrifying. Why would anyone be in that situation repeatedly?

Best Answer

Many reasons first she was young and unsafe the she trusted then she but herself Ina situation that man took advantage .. She got to the point were she just expected and excepted rape as part of life ..

Best Answer

I was a child and had no means of escape. My abusers was my family and their friends. What could a child do to to get out of that situation?

Best Answer

So sorry.

Best Answer

Nothing huni .. Nowadays people are more understanding that theses dark things happen more often than they thought that's the consultation and you can do something now x

Best Answer

Yes me too .. So sorry x

Best Answer

I was 17 and wasnt worth pressing charges. I hadn't the energy..and figured he would be dealt with eventually. I was drunk..should of been more alert to mt surroundings.

Best Answer

Does Verizon count?

Best Answer

Verizon what's that x

Best Answer