BCBoomer58 BCBoomer58 56-60, F 6 Answers Nov 20, 2012 in Health

EP charges EP members tokens to make money. The contributions and interactions EP members make on this site allows EP to charge advertisers, and they charge you too. They are greedy money grubbers trying to make as much money as they can.

This is stupid and I'm protesting and leaving EP because they charge members, the people responsible for making this site a success for them for tokens to interact.

LEAVE EP - There are better free sites to share experiences.

Best Answer

That all depends on what you use them for , my current total is 19,555,0

Best Answer

But I'm A paid member!!

Best Answer

So am I as well , And an EP Support Volunteer to boot ,...Click on the Tokens Icon at the top of the page next to your user name .

Best Answer

Thanks for your time Paschar, I'm a paid member with 7hundred .(it keeps dropping) so I don't howmany I have.

Best Answer

Your welcome , My tokens total rise and fall all the time so if I run to low I just buy them .

Best Answer

Now Paschar - tell us how to use points. lol

Best Answer

ClemKadiddlehopper , As you earn points from an average of 140 to 160 points they are auto exchanged for 2 EP Tokens , Keep an eye on your notifications icon at the top of the page .

Best Answer

depends on what you wish to spend them on....

Best Answer

I heard that somewhere....

Best Answer

You don't HAVE to have any

Best Answer