dylan52 dylan52 56-60, M 29 Answers Nov 10, 2009

I do now and that is all i want. Hubby doesn't get to **** me any more.

Best Answer

I am a white wife, and although I don't live in America, I DO have huge fantasies about getting me some African American c***! Mmmm... The thought of the size and power of those 'monsters'?! Not to mention a 'taboo' in our society! Oh, but the fun I could have...

Best Answer

BBC is white women's kryptonite! Seems like once a women has had black **** its all she wants anymore. We are ruined :( <br />
Or maybe this turns you on :)

Best Answer

"a taste for suffering" is right.<br />
I was not married at the time, but I have been with black men and they all don't have large C888. I have found some white men that were as large as black men. <br />
I hate men with large c***, they are self-centered and define themselves by their c*** size. They are sorry lovers, they just want to pound you until they climax.<br />
Almost every black man I had sex with wanted to share me with his friends and acted like he owned me. NO MAN OWNS THIS WOMAN.

Best Answer

I agree completely!

Best Answer

great answer and honest one

Best Answer

I totally agree with you on this. I have met many ba=lack men who have learned not to try and command me to do something. If I want to suck their dicks I will but will not be submissive to any great extent. I think women should always decide for themselves. I like you and your free spirit. Keep it up

Best Answer

perfect attitude

Best Answer

What u see as negatives I understand, however, there r those of us who thrive on them. Each 2 her own.

Best Answer

That has been my experience with black men too. Nevertheless.......

Best Answer

I've ****** several, quite a few of them on multiple occasions and had lots of fun with all of them. But the real draw is in the taboo established by our Puritanical society, because all black men are unique, just like all white men are unique. Some have huge *****, some don't; some are dominant, some aren't; some are possessive and looking for a conquest, and some aren't. Anyone looking for a stereotype or a toy that they can put away on a whim in any human being is bound to be disappointed.

Best Answer

Not enough. More than will admit.

Best Answer

Interesting question. Ive had a few in my time. One was rather thick and one was what i would call normal in size. Maybe im a bit spoiled because my husband is well endowed and the fact he pays attention to how to please me. For me at least i can say its the simple thrill of doing something that is such a no no by society's view. It add quite a bit of excitment to the overall experience from just that fact. The sex itself was ok to good but not earth shattering by any means. I will say this coincidence or not but they both had some of the sweetest *** ive ever tasted as well as being nice and thick. Which is always my preference. ;-)

Best Answer

most of them

Best Answer

my wife did

Best Answer

I used to be one when I was married.

Best Answer

My wife is white and has been shared with a couple of black guys in the past 2 years. She will do a white guy, but would rather do black guys by far. She also likes be their property to some level.

Best Answer

U guys have ur **** 2gether, good 4 u.

Best Answer

My G/F and I decided to be sexually adventurous...other couples etc...we never purposely searched out for a black guy....it just happened that way.... but what freespirit2 said about the possessive nature is right on from our experience..he would never want to share her though....his ego would prevent that plus it would take away from his conquest.... either way we would never go down that road anyway!

Best Answer

all the white wives married to black husbands for a start...

Best Answer

I suspect much more than what one can tell by all the black child to white wives out there.

Best Answer

all of them who can

Best Answer

Probably true!

Best Answer

you'd have to conduct a survey to get an figure.

Best Answer

More each day i assure u. I do. xx ANN

Best Answer

I think interracial sex is awesome. I totally enjoy black women, as well as Asian and white!<br />
Variety is the spice. Any ladies want to try it?

Best Answer

Of my nine close married friends, four do plus me. In two cases, their husbands initiated it.

Best Answer

Wife did many blacks in college.

Best Answer