summer is not over and autumn is on its way....But it is coming! Cripes! :(
PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 21 Answers Sep 2, 2012 in Hobbies

A few winter coats, two pairs of snow boots, one snow blower, four shovels. I ******* hate winter.

Best Answer

You make me laugh! *laughing* Are you sure????

Best Answer

I am positive.

Best Answer

5. 3. No. Because I shiver. It's a bit late for this isn't it?

Best Answer

Ms Erotica: Look at the date! 8 months ago. LOL. Need a kiss to wake you up? :)

Best Answer

No coats, no boots. I don't think I'm ever cold. Lots of padding on the inside. I love winter but it never gets too cold where I live.

Best Answer

I think I hate you! Joking...

Best Answer

About three winter coats. All of 'em from Cabela's. One has a deep hood no wind could possibly get through. Boots? One pair (leather) that zip up on the outside. Snowblower? One electric that never fails to start. lol. A little apprehensive about this winter. Last two have been mild. Gotta feeling our state is overdue for a blizzard ***** slap this year. (Farmers' Almanac agrees)

Best Answer

What state?

Best Answer

Ohio. Only state round on both ends and high in the middle.

Best Answer

one heavy coat (like a parka) several lighter weight coats, tons of jackets and sweaters, 2 pair of boots but no snowblower----2 snow shovels so someone can help me dig out my car when it drifts badly. I like winter, way way better than the 90+ temps during the summer.

Best Answer

Rather have it hot and humid than cold and windy. Cripes!

Best Answer

No, no, no and what is this "winter" you speak off? Live in Los Angeles. Never heard of it.

Best Answer

You are a sicko! And I do not wish to hear your words....So THERE!

Best Answer

Shorts and sandels in December. So there!

Best Answer

Bout 5 coats loads of boots but only a few pairs of wintery ones we aint got a snowblower but my partners got bags of salt in the garage and I like winter :-)

Best Answer

SEE! I KNEW there was something WRONG with you, Gemzaayy! Winter lover! Cripes! *throws a snowball and hits yer face! *

Best Answer

LOL! *throws snowball back* We dont get many proper winters here soooo theyre fun!!!

Best Answer

*puts snow down yer pants* So there! That fun? Ha!

Best Answer

Owwwww LOL

Best Answer

I own four winter coats. One fancy one...one fancier one...one rain one with a hood...and one for every day. I own three sets of boots...the kind you wear to shovel snow...the kind you wear with jeans that goes up to your knees, and then the little do-me boots.

Best Answer

Those little boots? Know what I call them? *giggles* Cannot say it here! Fancy coats? You just wanna look cute! While you freeze yer butt off! Yeah!

Best Answer

A winter dress coat, a casual one and a winter jacket; dress and casual cowboy boots, work boots, hiking boots. Yes I own a snowblower. I like winter so I don't mind.

Best Answer

Cowboy boots? I love them....You seem like a boot kinda man. At least you do not LOVE it!

Best Answer

I live in Texas. It is practically against the law for men to live in Texas and not own a pair of cowboy boots. You can't take a lady country western dancing without them. When I am on an oil rig doing research, I wear work boots.

Best Answer

I know. I used to live in Texas. Boots were the custom. I miss Texas all the time.

Best Answer

1 coat, 1 pair of boots, 1 snowsuit for shovelling, a snowblower, a plow, and a salter. I'm ready.....BRING IT ON!!!!!

Best Answer

Do you live in Siberia?

Best Answer

DO NOT TAUNT THE WINTER!

Best Answer

Southern Cali, baby! The heaviest coat I own is a leather trench coat, and that gets too hot to wear most of the time ;-)

Best Answer

Leather trench coat? Hmmmmmm...Stop it, please. You know how I feel about leather? Kissssssseeeeeeessss....

Best Answer

One winter coat and one pair of boots. That's enough for the Pacific Northwest.

Best Answer

The US? You are a minimalist.

Best Answer

i hate winter all that ^$$^%$%* snow and reminds me i got to get new winter boots

Best Answer

I hate that snow too, friend. I wish to hibernate beside a fireplace and .....do you know what all the time..lol

Best Answer

over 40 coats - mostly down and puffer jackets/coats - i love them - many of them long, i prefer hooded with the fir trim - most of them womens cause you cannot get long mens ones … winter - it's the best cause I can wear my coats all the time.

Best Answer

would love, love, love that--- we dont get winter in fl...

Best Answer

Then take it! Puhlllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzze!

Best Answer

I don't want -30 to come :(

Best Answer

Alberta, Canada. It normally slips down too that temp 4 times a winter

Best Answer

You poor b-word! I will send you some firewood. And blankets.

Best Answer

ty lol. Cars often won't start if not plugged in at that temp

Best Answer

I know....Suckah! *laughing* But at you, not with you! Cause you can take it! xoxo

Best Answer

Ty for the BA.. and the blankets :)

Best Answer

One long insulated coat, several jackets...one pair of fleece-lined boots, leggings, gloves, knit cap, several warm scarves. Rarely need to wear the long coat but have it just in case we get a long spell of cold weather.

Best Answer