livingstoncraig27 livingstoncraig27 26-30, M 9 Answers Nov 11, 2011

Funny thing is for years my wife refused to have anal sex with me. I had an affair and all the details came out, including the kind of sex we had. it wasn't long after that she came around and allowed us to have anal sex. Now she says it's one of the most erotic things she has ever done.<br />
i think if it's done right, it can be great.

Best Answer

That's hot. I think.

Best Answer

She's not smart if she took you back after you cheated on her

Best Answer

I think the trick is trying to find a way around the mental blockage that holds people back from trying things.

Best Answer

Bunch of idiots. Grow up and take your offensive and immature crap somewhere else. livingstoncraig27, you make me sick. Isn't there a more appropriate place to ask your sex crazed questions?

Best Answer

Perhaps if people answered in a mature fashion, I would be less likely to be offended. Some answer appropriately. It struck me as a bit inappropriate though, that one person has an excessive amount of questions posted all of a sexual nature. Some subjects yes, are of a mature nature. I think it is important to use proper etiquette when discussing any subject though. I applaud those who use good judgement and are courteous. Mature does not mean "of an offensive nature." This question is not so offensive. However the person who posted this has others that are offensive, immature, and give an impression that he is not using this site constructively but instead for his own sexual pleasure or excitement.

Best Answer

I like you more already!

Best Answer

you are just a kid

Best Answer

Mine likes it on ocassion, I do not push the subject but when she asks I go easy with her and she enjoys it asmuch as i do

Best Answer

i bet all people in here ******when they****** just ***** and **** god bless **** with ****

Best Answer

All ****** like to be ****** in the *** if you know how to train them.

Best Answer

Now that isn't nice.

Best Answer

Hope all women.... nothing better then feeling a hot **** up your *** spurting hot and thick loads of sweet ***<br />
socepes

Best Answer