wildbilljville wildbilljville 41-45, F 10 Answers Jan 4, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Well...I find the monkey bars too low for me now that I've grown...and even when I was a child I had difficulty getting across.

Best Answer

My husband and I have been experimenting with the swinging scene a bit lately and I have been considering taking things a step further. My husband enjoys watching another man flirting with me, kissing, touching, and I have been reading more and more about cuckolding and hotwife lifestyles. I recently read a series of books "making of a cuckold husband" by Dakota Langdon that have put a lot of ideas in my head to say the least. As this is a fictional series I'm wondering if anyone knows of a book that describes, helps couples take things to the next level?

As I have thoughts of wanting another baby, I have actually thought about making my husband watch another man fill me with his ***** and possibly risk being made pregnant. Am I wrong for thinking about this?? I don't know but I can't escape the thoughts, desires that exist. I sometimes wish I was the lead character in the books series I read. Has anyone else had similar desires, experiences??

Best Answer

We had a tire swing in the backyard. It was fun, occasionally. Easy to start feeling dizzy on it, however.

Best Answer

I could never do it, could not switch my emotions off. I have a friend (male) living the lifestyle, and I think the main problem is when one partner wants to stop and the other one does not.

Best Answer

Hmm, sounds like you are considering it. I hope your partner is okay with it, and you realize that it can be fraught with emotional danger for your relationship.

Best Answer

I did it lately but I'm too heavy for the swingset. Ever hear an inanimate thing scream at you?

Best Answer