holeron holeron 46-50, M 17 Answers Jan 5, 2012

I take **** in mouth but rarely swallow, I run my tongue all around the head for a few minutes then I lock my lips hard around it, suck and move it in and out, it is never very long before it shoots a load.

Best Answer

I love going down on a man, isn't a thing a man won't agree to when his **** is inside your mouth, ;-)

Honestly though Deb is right if you want a girl to give you a nice blow job make sure you are really clean down there.

Oh yeah, I always swallow unless a guy wants to *** on my breasts or something

Best Answer

Does your husband mind you sucking another ****??

Best Answer

Hehe.....or maybe on ur face? I rather *** in the mouth. Swollowing that's choice.

Best Answer

Love Giving my hubby bj...I agree with hotslutwife... the guy has to be clean down below...Nothing better than knowing what I can do to him with my mouth

Best Answer

Love to go down on a man and do it all the time.

Best Answer

Male response. I don't care per se if she swallows, but I hate if she recoils from my ***. Pulling away as I start to *** just shortchanges my ******. But is she keeps sucking and sucking even after I've shot my load the ****** has me rolling around and pounding my fists on the mattress. So a good ******* means it is almost inevitable that she tastes my ***. But I will happily share it in a sloppy kiss. And if I *** in her ***** instead I'm in heaven if she sits on my face so I can taste both of us.

Best Answer

Yes, i like to suck penis. Yes, i swallow.

Best Answer

really love to be sucked and the woman swallows so we can kiss and I can taste it

Best Answer

Yes and yes.

Best Answer

Honestly, I love it. Sucking a penis is the best sexual act that, as a woman, I can EVER do. Almost as good as anal sex. When I have a penis in my mouth, a nice thick veiny one, I know how pleasured that he will feel, and that just turns me on. It puts me in control honestly. I know that he feels like he is in control, but I am, I know that I am able to do what I want with him, and I am able to control him by all means. Women of the world, this is invigorating. I have teeth, and i have your **** in my mouth? I have control. THE MEN. should be thanking us....Oh. And I only swallow if they DESERVE it.

Best Answer

Yeah she sucks and swallows me.

Best Answer

I see nothing wrong in it as long as the guy is clean

Best Answer