And how many men would you like at one time, given they were free to play with each other too?
dungagin dungagin 46-50, M 14 Answers May 31, 2012

This Girl!!!

Best Answer

awesome...wish you were in nashville dirtydarkness...I'd put a show on for you

Best Answer

my x wife would pick up men and bring them home. then make a deal that they would have to suck me off before she would **** them.

Best Answer

I love watching two men together. I find it sexy, erotic and an immense turn on :-) Two or more - no limits ;-)

Best Answer

i have been in this before.. with a couple and the wife enjoyed watching us! message me to share more about this experience if u want :)

Best Answer

The answer I've heard most often is "A lot more than will admit it!"

Best Answer

where do you live Scott, if close to nashville, perhaps I can help with your curiosity?

Best Answer

I love watching two of the same gender together.and i love watching a woman or a man **********...I have a couple of friends that ********** on skype for me and it is so good

Best Answer

I SOOO WOULD!!!!! I would prefer to watch than participate tho,...because I would want to focus hehe :-)

Best Answer

If they were attractive, and I felt detached enough, I could appreciate the esthetic. But realistically, I wouldn't want to participate.

Best Answer

That's fair enough, and to be honest, while I love mmf sex, sometimes I just want the man and REALLY want the woman to watch us

Best Answer

I once lived in an environment where seven of us (grad students all) rented a house together. Two of the guys in our group were bisexual. Never watched them but you could hear pretty much want went on behind closed doors. Am still curious to this day what it might be like to watch the real deal. Never been in a situation with bisexual men together. If I'm with more than one man, I want to be the center of attention so bisexual tendencies could get in the way perhaps.

Best Answer

I love watching two men together. I find it sexy, erotic and an immense turn on :-)

Best Answer

My Skype is poopywatchergirl can I watch you

Best Answer

Hopefully very few.

Best Answer