And how many men would you like at one time, given they were free to play with each other too?
dungagin dungagin 46-50, M 9 Answers May 31, 2012

This Girl!!!

Best Answer

awesome...wish you were in nashville dirtydarkness...I'd put a show on for you

Best Answer

my x wife would pick up men and bring them home. then make a deal that they would have to suck me off before she would **** them.

Best Answer

If they were attractive, and I felt detached enough, I could appreciate the esthetic. But realistically, I wouldn't want to participate.

Best Answer

That's fair enough, and to be honest, while I love mmf sex, sometimes I just want the man and REALLY want the woman to watch us

Best Answer

The answer I've heard most often is "A lot more than will admit it!"

Best Answer

where do you live Scott, if close to nashville, perhaps I can help with your curiosity?

Best Answer

I love watching two of the same gender together.and i love watching a woman or a man **********...I have a couple of friends that ********** on skype for me and it is so good

Best Answer

I SOOO WOULD!!!!! I would prefer to watch than participate tho,...because I would want to focus hehe :-)

Best Answer

Hopefully very few.

Best Answer