Midnitroze1 Midnitroze1 31-35, F 23 Answers Dec 16, 2011

Everyone has their particular point of view which i respect, however i think a camel toe is a beautiful and sensual ex<x>pression of a woman's wonderous femininity. It is to be admired if a camel toe is either wittingly or unwittingly shown by a female in public. My observations of a camel toe when seen are conducted with the beauty i am witnessing foremost in mind and certainly not with any sexual degradation of the female concerned. <br />
This is just my personal slant on the very lovely camel toe.

Best Answer

i do it doesn't bother me there going to look down there anyway .dont you ever look to see what type of package they have ?

Best Answer

Bingo!

Best Answer

Good for you cameltoes re teh best

Best Answer

lol....so true

Best Answer

A "cameltoe" is one of the finest sights in nature.

Best Answer

That is for sure

Best Answer

I avoid camel toe at all cost. It's like muffin-top, or a rip in the back of your pants--it's embarrassing and classless.

Best Answer

*applauds*

Best Answer

Best answer!

Best Answer

What's so classless about it?

Best Answer

Dont avoid it it is sexy and men love it is the best part

Best Answer

The Cameltoe.....I Love!

Best Answer

Cameltoe is te best

Best Answer

I love cameltoe for a number of reasons. First, I just adore really big, meaty labia and clits. Guys who love big booty can easily look around any room and see who they might find exciting in bed. For those of us who love huge labia and clits, cameltoe is a very rare opportunity to identify exciting potential partners. Second, it makes we wonder if it is intentional, and any woman who is willing to bring attention to her sexual assets like that especially in the face of public disapproval, is exciting to me. Third, it always makes me wonder if she is intentionally or unintentionally getting pleasure from the pressure and friction of the clothes. It's especially sexy if she is doing it on purpose.

Best Answer

Of course its for attention. And, its not always for the males to benefit as there are a lot of women that also like to see the mechandise before the test drive.

Best Answer

I think the women who do it deserve extra credit in a sense. If a guy shows his large package, that is something that is almost universally desired by women. When a woman puts a big **** and/or labia on display with purposelful camel toe, while some guys, like myself, will think that is the hottest, sexiest thing they have seen all day, big clits and labia are not as universally appreciated as big *****. I think it takes more courage for the woman to flaunt her special assets.

Best Answer

exactly!

Best Answer

Mmm you've correct to see the merchandise is always great.

Best Answer

Well I certainly appreciate a fine toe and the women who show them.

Best Answer

I agree with you 100%

Best Answer

I thought cameltoes were to be avoided at all costs. But, you're telling me that people like to show it off?

Best Answer

I guess so ...... I guess its all about what part of the country you are in ...... I don't really know ....... maybe I am totally wrong and misguided on this subject.

Best Answer

What the hell else have I missed in life? *Hikes up shorts* LOL
Just kidding.
I'm wearing jim-jams.
HAH!

Best Answer

Im not classy enough for camel toe

Best Answer

Well neither am I but I get so turned on knowing that people like to look in that direction.

Best Answer

But I'd still like to see yours.

Best Answer

But I beet your toe print is sexy.

Best Answer

Of course men look in that direction and leve the view

Best Answer

I cannot tell you how hot it is to see this....women, if you want to get a guy hot.....

Best Answer

a wonder of humankind is the skintight semisheer spandex with the womans perfect ***** lips enformed by the sensual feel of the apparel

Best Answer

Mmmm cameltoe

Best Answer

cameltoe is ugly. But a gentle visible bulging of pubis in jeans/pants is lovable. [with out split]

Best Answer

I love looking for them, and being rewarded by a sighting, especially if it's not too blatant, but more subtle, say an ******* of panties which are slightly too small, and so are pulled tightish (but not too tight) across the heavenly pudendal mound, and the legs are slightly spread! Mmmm... ...delicious!!

Best Answer

my other half appreciates a nice cameltoe! maybe ask a few people their opinions.

Best Answer

I don't have a camel toe.

Best Answer

Whether I'm wearing spandex or thin cotton shorts..... I enjoy the attention

Best Answer

I love to show. Men cant keep eyes away.

Best Answer

Mmmmmm a lovely sight !!

Best Answer

I love cameltoe

Best Answer

I've only seen them on the net . :( wouldn't mind seeing me one in person .:-P

Best Answer