Smooth

Best Answer

Hair!!! I like a manly man!!!

Best Answer

and a manly man who enjoys a lady garden is a keeper!!!

Best Answer

At least, I'd like at little maintenance to be done; if he chooses to shave completed and likes that, I'm good with that, too. Please, just no damned FOREST down there... ICK.

Best Answer

You've got common sense...

Best Answer

Voting twice here to always shaving from the waist down and want my women and men to be the same. I HATE hair.<br />
Just read thru all the answers and only on women wants hairy guys-manly man - can't stand women that don't shave.

Best Answer

You are the one with cultural problems. Being Irish and English - we do not have heavy hair as I believe in your culture. ALL of my classmates shaved their under arms-that was a given. Cultural maybe- we considered anything less to be unkept and slovenly. As for pubic hair-I never did like it. Got in my teeth. Besides I always wanted to see what I was eating.

Best Answer

Hey all. I love to shave all my pubes, my balls and *** crack. And I then love to flash my smooth manhood in public toilets, to get guys looking and hopefully then playing with me, getting me hard and sucking me to completion. <br />
Other guys LOVE a smooth lad, believe me!<br />
Sam x

Best Answer

I agree nothing like sucking a smooth guy **** till he **** in my mouth. Then swallow!!!!

Best Answer

I vastly prefer the woman I am with to shave her pubic hair completely bald, right round to the anus.<br />
Or wax, or electrolyse, laser etc.

Best Answer

********** much....?

Best Answer

narrow-mindedness much?

Best Answer

i am a male and i am removing mine permanently with electrolysis and<br />
laser by tria

Best Answer

can I see it.

Best Answer

I love men to be shaved! Or at least keep things trimmed down to a minimum.

Best Answer

Let me keep my pubic hair intact!!

Best Answer

I'm a nudist, and am shaved. One point is, I work at home, and do a lot of woodworking. It is much better to be shaved so I don't get wood shavings and saw dust in the pubes. My neighbor lady complimented me on the look, and said she was going to ask her husband to shave, also.
If I give another guy a blow job, I certainly do a much better job if he is shaved.

Best Answer

Shaved...definitely!

Best Answer

I like my women to be shaved and like my self shaved

Best Answer

My wife doesn't have an account here so I will say that she has seen me full bush, trimmed and shaved. Shaved is her 1st choice on me and I certainly enjoy pleasing her by doing it. When I take a break and stop shaving, it just feels so weird feeling hair down there. If there was a reasonable way to be hair free, I would certainly explore the options

Best Answer

Hi I've been shaving my pubes for the past 20 years and women love it not met one that doesn't
I now shave EVERYTHING from the neck down feels great and looks great especially as I work out in the gym....

Best Answer

I enjoy being smooth down below

Best Answer

I am a male who shaves all pubic hair off as it makes my **** look and feel sexy my female partner also shaves off all her pubic hair as we both enjoy Orel sex and find it cleaner with no pubic hair.

Best Answer

i love being smooth i tend to shave everyday and i think sucking a shaved willie tastes better :-P

Best Answer

Smooth every time for both!

Best Answer

I've shaved my whole genital region (and often arms and legs) almost ever since hair started to grow and do so every day. I hate hair and only have a short head of hair. I feel cleaner and would not have it any other way. My wife and many friends feel the same.

Best Answer

It's an absolutely awesome feeling to be shaved smooth. There is no feeling like soft clothes on plain skin in that area.

Best Answer