It depends on the individuals in the relationship. When I was 56 I dated a 23 year old. I tried not to and put up many barriers. She was wise and very experienced in life that she provided reasons why we should have a relationship. We did. Even lived together. Well we went oue seperate paths, but are still great friends. I learned from her and she learned a lot from me. A young woman provides youth to an older man, and an older man can provide experiences a younger man can not.

Best Answer

I think that the perfect guy for you would be between the ages of 62 and 62!

Best Answer

Noooooooo that's more than I was thinking. Drop it at least 10 years babe!!!! Are you 62 hahaha

Best Answer

It depend's on their current age.. 18 and 19 no more then 5 or 6 year difference.. 20's no more then 10 year difference.. 30's do what you want, your grown.. :D

Best Answer

It is all up to you! If you feel like you could love him then the age don't really matter.

Best Answer

well, if you're 20 or over...I don't think it matters much as long as you are truly in love with someone. Of course I'm 50+ years old, so I would say that...especially since I'm having a huge crush on a young woman who's probably under 30...but hey...you know?

Best Answer

18 and think guys up to maybe 45 or so are attractive.

Best Answer

So are 53 yr olds

Best Answer

why are u searching a specific number? I mean if you like - click with the person why restrictions?

Best Answer

A different answer for each couple. At my age any female attention is welcome; I think it might depend on a willingness to go with what you get now or consider you would almost certainly be left a widow.

Best Answer

I like a guy five years older than me, so I guess it doesn't really matter as long as you're not a ten year old or something. I think after sixteen you can make the choice you want as long as you're mature enough for it. I guess it just really depends on who you are and the guy you like.

Best Answer

Thanks I'm over 10 AND 16

Best Answer

No problem, just make sure the guy you find isn't a creep or anything :)

Best Answer

saw on TV a guy (73) married a 17yr old/......SIK!!!!!

Best Answer

10-15

Best Answer

True love has no age limit but my question to you would be why are you attracted to older guys?What is it about older guys that you like?

Best Answer

I have a friend that likes her teacher ....she is 17 and he is 26 (i do think he likes her too) ..i think there's no age limit for love ......

Best Answer

You are very young, choose wisely

Best Answer

I'm probably too old for you.

Best Answer

I think a guy my age are what you need. Like me.

Best Answer