Kream19 Kream19 26-30, F 13 Answers Sep 13, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

19 :) in my first now and so glad as he is an adult so doesn't at like an idiot, I couldn't stand teenage boys, not worth wasting my time

Best Answer

Erm i've never been single for more than 4 months and that was after a 4yr break up, normally for me its around 5-6 weeks

Best Answer

Never more than two, but rethinking the WHOLE thinggg

Best Answer

After my first husband it was only a few months after I left him. I didn't even file for divorce. I let him deal with that mess. I was a stupid kid, 18 and pregnant. As soon as I had the baby I latched on to the next guy who asked me out.<br />
After my second marriage it was seven years before I even looked at anyone else and eight to start seeing that person.<br />
Now it's been over a year since I lost my fiance and I don't think I'll ever get close to anyone again. It's just too painful.

Best Answer

Wow, so sorry. I do understand, though.

Best Answer

2 years

Best Answer

1 yr and 7 months w/o the horizontal bop.

Best Answer

All my life lmao still on-going.

Best Answer

2 yrs before I jumped back in. I believe 2 yrs is sufficient. Well at least or me it was =D

Best Answer

Drop the baggage first before considering it

Best Answer

Two years. I'm quite proud of myself.

Best Answer