With the wealth gap increasing people will be flocking to the democratic party.
Pyschomantis Pyschomantis 22-25, M 4 Answers May 16 in Hobbies

Conservative is relative. So todays liberals are tomorrows conservatives. In twenty years the liberals will be all about cybernetic augmentation and robotic labor, and todays liberals will be all conservative towards it

Best Answer

I don't know I think the technology of advancement is going to displace the system with the growing population.

Best Answer

That's only one's perception.

Best Answer

Not sure. Its not like the Democratic party can give them money, and Democratic fiscal policy is terrible, anyhow.

Best Answer

The rich should be tax more.

Best Answer

Thats a stupid idea. Thats like penalizing someone for being successful.

Best Answer

That's not stupid idea at all, its the only choice. You can't tax the poor because they barely make enough money, the middle class is being tax. Your analogy is weak.

Best Answer

We don't even need to tax. The US was very successful before taxation. We had schools, roads, military. My analogy makes perfect sense. Flat tax, if any tax, is best. No loopholes or anything. Its completely fair.

Best Answer

Your logic is weak. You need taxes to help build roads, schools , fund the military.

Best Answer

The US functioned before 1913 didn't it? We didn't tax until then.

Best Answer

it's still functioning today isn't it. Not to mention we live in very different times.

Best Answer

Its functioning terribly, though. Either a flat tax or no tax will work. Both are fair and equal.

Best Answer

The more you make the more taxes should pay.

Best Answer

Do you even know about Economics? That wouldn't work best for the economy. I learned that in like my first week of AP Macroeconomics.

Best Answer

I have read about Adam Smith. Second economics is just the study of the economy.

Best Answer

They are all theories, The more you make the more you pay, you have to have a balance.

Best Answer

Adam smith is one person. I learned about many economic people, economy types, theories, etc. Watch"the Men who Built America" and you will get an easy example to learn how a good economy works. And the more you pay, the less money the people have. the less money the people have, the less money goes in the ecomomy. Do not forget, the people of this country is in control of the economy.

Best Answer

"balance" is the key. I never said tax people to death, I said the more you make the more you pay in taxes. You can't tax the lower classes because it will affect them. You need to tax the rich. I know the basic of how money works.

Best Answer

PooR people.

Best Answer