IjUsTnEeDyOuNoW IjUsTnEeDyOuNoW 13-15, F 15 Answers May 19, 2012

33 years. She's been more like a sister than my actual sisters, at times. ;)

Best Answer

thats exactly like my best friend exept im only 14 so we werent friends for as long as you guys .. but i know she'll be my best friend till the day i die .

Best Answer

Thirty-nine years and counting

Best Answer

Once a best friend always. NO matter how many times you seem to fall out it's never real, at your time of need they always come back.

Best Answer

One, and if neither of us kill ourselves, it'll be a lot more, I think.

Best Answer

Gave my last one away years ago. Worn out and liar as they all are. You see they are only human.

Best Answer

almost 45...my sister is my very BF :)

Best Answer

29 years:) <br />
Luv ya Taylor!!

Best Answer

17, I am 22. :))

Best Answer

20 years we met in elementary school :)

Best Answer

Like 30 years.

Best Answer

Seven great years. He and I are like brothers and I love him like family. He saved my life falling into traffic, so I owe him my life! I honestly couldn't ask for a better friend than him. He has always been there for me, and I for him. I would even say he is the best person to come into my life, and I am blessed to have such a great man as a friend.<br />
Cheers, Dylan! to Seventy more years, and Seventy after that!

Best Answer

you are blessed , theres nothing better then having a great best friend :)

Best Answer

44

Best Answer

Does "practically forever" count as a measure of years?

Best Answer

yeeppppp :)

Best Answer

My best friend is a woman and we have been best friends for 22 years and she is married and her husband is very good about it. She is loves me as her best friend. When i'm with her i have seen guys looking at her. She looks like she is in her early 30's late 20's but she is in her 40's.

Best Answer