my husband is 22 and im 46

Best Answer

One or two years younger and up to 13 years older. With the exception of a few older famous people who get to break all the rules. ;)

Best Answer

maybe as many as 10 older & 10 younger

Best Answer

First off, I'm married, and shouldn't be "dating " anyone. My husband is three years older than me, and I never dated men even that much older than me before I met him. Recently, however, I've been having incredible phone sex with a man who is 14 years older than me. To be referred to as a "sweet young thing" a week before my 44th birthday is a pleasant experience.

Best Answer

I have been dating a woman for 6 months who is 11 years younger. I'm 36, she's 25. There are 'issues' coming up for me because I'm feeling I need someone a bit more mature. Experience is... a gift. She can tell me about something she learned or read, and I absorb it... think about it, talk about it. I love learning. But when it comes to me sharing something I've learned or read, she's resistant... and it's freaking annoying. I can tell this isn't going to work for me. Some 25 year olds are 'old souls'. I've been an old soul ever since I can remember. When I was 25, I was more 'mature' than her. I'm open to dating younger, but I can't help but feel I need to date no more than 5 years younger, and then I'd date up to 5 years older than me, too. So, -5.... +5...

Best Answer

2 years younger and not over 40

Best Answer

I'm 78 and my wife is 53 and we enjoy each others company in a loving<br />
caring way regardless of our age difference.

Best Answer

My ex is 9 yrs older than me. After we divorced I decided I was going to go younger. Tried it, dated a guy that was 11 years younger than me. He was too immature, and I have now been dating a guy for the past 3 months that is 8 years older than me and it is perfect....so far.

Best Answer

no limit. I've dated a sixty year old before which was kind of gross and I have dated a girl who was thirteen and I was eighteen at the time. but seriously no limit, no need for 1

Best Answer

-10............+2

Best Answer

up to 20 years younger and no more than 5 years older.

Best Answer

Lol,awesome!

Best Answer

18 - 55

Best Answer

Not more than a few years either way :-)

Best Answer

I personally like younger guys never NO younger than 18 tho lol im 23 wouldnt date a guy that was more then 5 yrs older then me

Best Answer

Age is only a number but I would prefer a woman no more than five years older. On the other end of the scale, I'd say up to 45 years younger isn't out of range. But, it will depend on how fast she can run!

Best Answer

-0 +30

Best Answer

25 to 48

Best Answer

i'm dealing with 13 years older, getting old though :-

Best Answer

I had a relationship with a woman 18 years older - she taught me a lot, but she was a tiger in bed!

Best Answer

5-10 either way.

Best Answer