peterhojel peterhojel 61-65 7 Answers Jan 8, 2012

If you had an X-ray pantyhose detector or something that would enable you to spot them under other clothes, you would be surprised how many of us men wear pantyhose often or even on a daily basis! It is just that almost all of them are too afraid to come out and say it, fearing they would be facing ridicule and disapproval. And this "fear" is what keeps it from becoming mainstream and "normal" for the society to accept us in pantyhose... Yeah, I got to admit that us men have a thing for pantyhose, we find it so erotic and sensual on women that we can't help but indulge in hosiery ourselves! :)

Best Answer

I think that there are a lot more that wear Panties and quite a few wear stockings and suspenders.

Best Answer

36% of all British men wear them and silk lingerie, stats from British Government, men in UK like wearing silky knickers.

Best Answer

No, I think the figure would be nearer 60%.

Best Answer

Interesting statistic! Thanks for sharing.

Best Answer

I do. I wear support hose 24/7. to help with tired legs after work, and restless leg synd. at night. I go shopping, movies, work and church in them. I change into a fresh pair when I get home from work and relax.

Best Answer

I wear 99% of the time

Best Answer

I've worn them under shorts to casual restaurants and bars.

Best Answer