I think that there are a lot more that wear Panties and quite a few wear stockings and suspenders.

Best Answer

36% of all British men wear them and silk lingerie, stats from British Government, men in UK like wearing silky knickers.

Best Answer

No, I think the figure would be nearer 60%.

Best Answer

Interesting statistic! Thanks for sharing.

Best Answer

I do everyday. If you can't see my legs; I'm wearing pantyhose. They feel great, no underwear lines or bunching, pants hang smooth and straight. Not a fem, gay or TG: pantyhose are just my choice of an undergarment. If you don't like it; I don't care, I am not trying to please anyone but myself. Geez, I wish I had a nickle for every time I saw a female wearing mens cloths including shirts and ties ..... now that's weird,

Best Answer

I wear nude support hose with shorts almost every day. I have got some questions about it but when people hear how I greatly benefit from using them they are very cool about it. Friends and family are cool about it to. When I'm at the mall or downtown most people don't notice it at all.

Best Answer

I do. I wear support hose 24/7. to help with tired legs after work, and restless leg synd. at night. I go shopping, movies, work and church in them. I change into a fresh pair when I get home from work and relax.

Best Answer

I do and wear tights with a leotard under regular clothes during cold weather to social events and some times to work. I like wearing them, especially when going to the doctor's office for a physical examination. The only unhappy part, wearing leotard with tights or pantyhose to the doctor's, is when I have to take them off for the doctor.

Best Answer

I normally wear them to walk around town!! Love the feel

Best Answer