It really seems hard to hook up with other CDs.I would like to have a friend to hook up with once a week or so. Some one close to my own age & wants to meet & have fun.Not looking for LTR. Oh well, never give up, one day .

Best Answer

It would be great to meet other people that share the same life style as I do.

Best Answer

I am always looking for other cross dressers to make friends with and more

Best Answer

It seems that everyone is looking, but not many are serious about it. After a few hellos and I love you"s", that's about it. The cd population is very low, add the vast distance among us, and include personal expectations and demands, you are then left with very few personal encounters. This reminds me of the Drake equation.

Best Answer

What would you say are your chances in meeting someone to play dress-up with? Your comment: "Nobody ever wants to do anything" sounds familiar. The only exception was "love at first sight", or so it seems. Unless there was heavy intimacy on the first encounter, the interest was dropped immediately.

Best Answer

there are far more than you think. It is just that many are afraid to step into public for fear of the consequences. It is one thing to wear panties to work and another to wear a skirt and pretty top. Even telling another cross dresser about your likes and dislikes is dangerous, all it takes is one wrong slip of the tongue and your life can change forever.

Best Answer

during my previous lifestyle, i spent over 30 years meeting with hundreds of ab/dl's/sissies/t's and Crossdressers. so, i have a lot of fond memories and experiences to share. in fact, it was while i was waiting to meet a crossdresser, that i caught the attention of a young lady whom i've been happily "married with children" for 18 years now.<br />
if there's anyone unsure about what to do on a first encounter, or has anykinds of questions about meeting with another crossdresser for the first time. i'd be happy to help. in a few years, both of our teenage kids will be off to college. and my wife has always said, that's when i can go back to enjoying meeting with others again. <br />
i look forward to corresponding with any crossdressers. you can give me your email address, or i'll give you mine. then, we can start sharing and knowing each other better from there. and who knows what might happen from there? :)<br />
God Bless and keep you all safe.<br />
alice

Best Answer

I been wanting to meet another crossdresser that lives close to me for a long time.It would be nice to have a girlfriend to hang out with.To help and support one another.

Best Answer

I have met other cds as well as tv and Ts. I haven't met any in a while wish I could play with them often

Best Answer

I love meeting people with interests similar to mine!

Best Answer

I live in Albuquerque, New Mexico and would ove to meet other cds...

Best Answer

hmmm yumiii

Best Answer

I am looking for friends who ALSO WEAR LINGERIE in Williston, ND

Best Answer

Lynchburg VA. gayone dot fp gee male

Best Answer

Lots

Best Answer

I am sure that there are many many crossdressers out here. <br />
Not all of us though are prepared to risk their existing relationships to indulge our desires. I crossdress in private and although I fantasize about having a relationship with another CD I would never act on it. XXX

Best Answer

an old post but an excellent explanation

Best Answer

many of us.Too many to count.<br />
Louise CD

Best Answer

I would love to, more for friendship than anything else but i am in the uk. Are there any CD,s in uk that want to meet. We can meet as males first. xx

Best Answer

ya i am searching for indian cd so we can help each other

Best Answer

Count me in to

Best Answer

me meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Best Answer

I am transgender and i would like to meet other transgender or cross dresser people or a person . it would be nice to shop together and maybe chat and get to know each other, maybe compare notes.

Best Answer

My name is Berrney and I love to dress as fem as I can.The feel of being dressed this way is hard for me to explaine.I want to make myself as close to a women as I can.I still want my **** but,tuck it and my balls when dressed.I need to find out how to get rid of the hair I dont want.It comes back way to fast.I'd love to talk and be friends with others.

Best Answer

I am a crossdresser also and always looking for girlfriends like you girl.
I habe been dressing since I was 9 and I am 60.Tell me more about you?
Louise CD

Best Answer