we know where that answer will get him thats for sure.....i hope he finds his way before its too late cuz that answer wont go over well on judgement day/..

Best Answer

I don't think god is really very upset by the issue. He's a little bigger than that, I think. As for Teirdalin— that's an attempt to get your goat, not god's. Young people have always attempted to scandalize older folks. Nothing new there, I know I found ways to do it, I know my parents did, and I'm sure my grandparents did, all the way back to who knows when. So. . . if he was trying to get at you— you've given him a great deal of satisfaction.

Best Answer

ys-but they need to be educated. If you cant respect God, you have no right to disrespect God, and it applies to everyone !

Best Answer

i dont want to be on his place in the judgment day !!

Best Answer

Sad person indeed

Best Answer

God only smiles sadly at the gesture, hoping he would change his heart and ways.

Best Answer

Don't worry about it. Eventually he'll learn that God owns all of him, not just his middle finger.

Best Answer

ys-but they dont have any moral values-sad!

Best Answer