syfie syfie 26-30, M 6 Answers Jan 18 in Parenting & Family

1 is more than enough... I rather give one the best , than have 2-3-4 etc and give them mediocre stuffs and time... I believe every child should have the opportunity to grow in a comfortable environment ( not only financially but also emotionally ) *my humble opinion*

Best Answer

It probably, differs from person to person, or couple to couple. I'd like a brother or sister for my son but I'm not sure about a anymore after that. I think my boyfriend feels slightly different though, as he also has kids from a previous relationship and I think, in his mind, that's enough now as another baby would make him a father of four

Best Answer

I'm sorry—how much baby? <br />
I'm too much woman for some men (and too much rock for one hand) but that's fine: not everyone clicks. <br />
But as a parent you should be able to control your young even if he is a handful.

Best Answer

4 babies it too much, ideally 2-3.

Best Answer

some should never bread!!!!

Best Answer