It's not in the control of the one wanting forgiveness, it's the decision of the one who has to forgive. And it's all a matter of personal principals..

Best Answer

MY question is how do you know when is enough to forgive? How can We make a decision to forgive?

Best Answer

Forgiveness is sort of relieving someone from a punishment. So did the person do the right time? Is this person trust worthy enough to give another chance? You make up the rules, it's everyones personal prison to protect themselves against being hurt. Just make shure you forgive the person because you really feel forgiveness, not because you are afraid of them being sad, or to relieve your own sence of guilt. If you don't truly feel you can forgive this person, than it wouldn't truly be forgiveness.

Best Answer

Words mean nothing if not weighted by actions. Anyone can say that they want to make a difference, and yet few do.

Best Answer

If I have hurt my husband, then it is up to him to let me know when I may stop begging for forgiveness and/or punishment.

Best Answer