ellision13 ellision13 22-25, M 8 Answers Nov 9, 2012 in Parenting & Family

as much as the day i crap yesterday

Best Answer

I have dealt with them every day for 8 months now: 11 hours a day of power-tripping bosses and spoiled employees. Love the job, hate the managers. I still power through because I can't take employment for granted.

Best Answer

where do you work at

Best Answer

HR for a global corp.

Best Answer

no **** bet theres alot of crap there but its a better job then what i got lol

Best Answer

Too. *******. Much.<br />
Can't wait to leave it all behind.

Best Answer

how do you intend to do that

Best Answer

Moving away from the people I live with. Severing contact. Changing my name, phone number, e-mail. Blocking people in Facebook and other sites.

Best Answer

so much stuff for problems that are probably meaningless i feel bad for you

Best Answer

Meaningless, huh. Well, I'll let that slide since you're unaware of the things I've gone through. Tell ya what, when your father punches you square in the face for threatening to tell people that he raped you 15 years ago, you can think it's meaningless. When your own mind is breaking apart and creating other personalities to take control of your body every time you feel the smallest bit threatened or scared, you can say it's meaningless. And when you wake up in an alley underneath your best friend's bullet-ridden corpse, when you're covered in his cold blood, and see rats chewing on the entry wounds with no explanation as to how you get there, THEN you can say it's meaningless, because THEN you have an idea of just some of the things that have happened to me in this awful town with this awful life.

Best Answer

thats alot of **** so yea maybe meaningless was the wrong word to use in your situation better if you leave

Best Answer

none actually

Best Answer

thats good

Best Answer

2 phone calls so annoying while im trying to answer my questions

Best Answer

none, I don't work at a dude ranch or a cattle yard???

Best Answer

???

Best Answer

None. The mother in law hasn't arrived yet!

Best Answer

thats a *****

Best Answer