TaurasiWade TaurasiWade 18-21, F 14 Answers Dec 14, 2012 in Hobbies

nothing can stop someone if there committed to killing, except a bullet from another gun

Best Answer

You can shoot them first

Best Answer

I'm not the biggest fan of guns at all, but as long as they're a responsible person, then they have every right to protect themselves.

Best Answer

18 - 21 depending where they live... a police security check and a gun training course are the basics. Other than that it becomes how the people store their guns and the criminals that steal them

Best Answer

It's never come up <a href="http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Love-To-Write-Poetry/2722528" target="ep_blank">EP Link</a>

Best Answer

it's nearly impossible where i live

Best Answer

if you where to run someone over with a car is it the car fault are your fault. its the same thing as a gun.when they take away the guns people will think of other ways to kill people

Best Answer

Knife them.

Best Answer

bat to the hands

Best Answer

I can go into a gun shop at night and secretly replace all the guns with toy replicas.

Best Answer

Well I collect guns and luckily I don't live in America!

Best Answer