ezygoin52 ezygoin52 56-60, M 14 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in Parenting & Family

$1,230 in my wallet right now in liquid cash that you forced me to count! And, of course, some lint that I'm hoping I can make a trade with.

Best Answer

Oh, wait!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you a robber? Aaahh. I meant to say, "nothing. I only carry credit cards and I'm all tapped out. Please take my bills if you need to steal from me. Thanks."

Best Answer

No, I'm with the government.

Best Answer

Oh. Wow. Aaahh. hmm... I file my taxes properly every year. Sometimes I like to carry around a little spending money just in case I have to put a deposit down on something. I won't forget to itemize all of my money that I carry with me. It makes it's rounds through my bank so I can show proof of assets, that way you can tax me on everything fairly. I deduct only what is allowed on my taxes and I pay accordingly. Please audit me whenever you'd see fit. I have nothing to hide from the Government! By the way, would you like to come inside for some tea and a nice chat on the economy? :)

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

*opening my safe* *looking at the bundles of cash* Give me a hour or two to count them up...

Best Answer

Need any Help? :D

Best Answer

Best Answer

More than 5 hours later... Still counting... That's because I had to do recounts three times and may need to do a fourth. I think I should work for Florida Elections in 2016.

Best Answer

None at the moment

Best Answer

Where do chipmunks carry their money when they have some?

Best Answer

In a wallet, silly.

Best Answer

lolllllllllllll xD

Best Answer

Double LOL'ed.

Best Answer

It's a NICE wallet---ostrich leather. (Or shouldn't I have mentioned that?)

Best Answer

Oooh! Bad chipmunk! Bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

Best Answer

:'( It was a gift, honest

Best Answer

crocodile tears. :0

Best Answer

None, i never carry cash because that gives me a reason to spend money. I only carry my credit/debit card

Best Answer

3500.00 as i am going to look at a SVT mustang for sale

Best Answer

Good luck. :)

Best Answer

the 2003 mustang was a clone vin was not that of a SVT unit not was the motor the correct motor even for a clone

Best Answer

it was a clone not real VIN was not correct

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer

Zero cents at the moment. Wearing night clothes for sleeping.

Best Answer

$5.00

Best Answer

coin purse full of change........my BINGO money... :))

Best Answer

LOOK AT ALL THEM PENNIES!!!

Best Answer

ahahahaha.......yep

Best Answer

$10

Best Answer