The air compressor is less than 5 years old. I've checked every site possible and it's not giving me the one i'm looking for. also looking up prices for several other tools like a floor drill press, welders, table saw, toolboxes (big ones), socket/wrench sets, hedge trimmer, bench grinder!! i have the serial #'s but that doesn't do me any good. i've been researching for prices for hours and only found a couple ligit ones for a couple of these tools. if you have any info about the prices, let me know ASAP!! I've checked Ebay, craigslist, google, etc. A profit needs to be made so mom doesn't lose the house as quickly.
brookietime brookietime 26-30, F 8 Answers Jul 12, 2010

How old, dummy?<br />
If it's no more than five or so years old I'd say $125 at most.<br />
Old and worn? $50<br />
Nearly new? $175 tops.

Best Answer

are you calling me a dummy? if so, that's rude. i don't know about tools and yes, maybe i should've specified an age on the them but i'm in a serious crisis here. my mom is about to lose her house and we need to sell this stuff asap. thanks for the estimates though.

Best Answer

Coleman don't hold much resale price but that dip that was rude and called names is about right.<br />
Don't you just hate people like him

Best Answer

wow tough to find anything without model and year mfg. but to help I think if you call EZ Pawn and other pawn shops that buy stuff and ask...tell them it is heavy and you don't want to be dragging place to place but you'd like an estimate. I would say 350-400 not knowing condition but depending on model up to 1200

Best Answer

Have you looked on Ebay? They seem to have everything for sale so they should have some comparable items.

Best Answer

if your are not worried about making a profit, donate to a local charity, they will probably come pick the stuff up, if you desire the proceeds, take them to a local auction house, just some ideas

Best Answer

Got some pics and model number and any paperwork or manuals?

Best Answer