cloudedjourney cloudedjourney 26-30, M 12 Answers Jan 17, 2013 in Hobbies

if it didn't happen to a little blonde girl...or wasn't done by a scary black guy...you can bet it won't make the news....around here

Best Answer

It's true, when pretty girls are murdered it's always front page.

Best Answer

Quite a bit, actually, but unless it happens to someone the mainstream public might identify with or care about, it's not news---and not reported.

Best Answer

I discovered a book today that describes some political history that made me choke, it caused so much death and harm. We never heard about it, but we should.

The crap that goes on in a Presidential election needs to be exposed broadly, but then, we sure wouldn't have very many Republicans if it did. That's the whole point.

Now I'm going to go and enjoy my day and forget that book for a while......

Best Answer

The crime of the century happened on 9/11 and the corporate-owned media STILL doesn't want to touch what really happened with a ten foot pole. 1,700+ Architects and Engineers and 16,000+ other petition signers who cite evidence for explosive controlled demolition call for an independent investigation with subpoena power.

Best Answer

This is a serious claim for someone who has a Depends box as his avitar.

Best Answer
Best Answer

A whole lot. Human trafficking is particularly appallng.

Best Answer

I think a very high amount, and it's probably a good thing we don't hear about it all.

Best Answer

There's more out there than you can ever imagine man.

Best Answer

Look man, I'm not from NJ. I'm speaking about society as a whole but I'd imagine even in NJ you there are things you wouldn't want to open the curtains on

Best Answer

When the news claims about cyber-bullying being the cause of many people killing themselves over the internet (:

Best Answer

Oh, have you been to New Jersey?

Best Answer

Nothing, never mind, forget it

Best Answer

tons! but i'm so glad we don't hear about them. media hypes so many things. i think it just gives people more ideas

Best Answer