love346 love346 22-25, M 9 Answers Nov 28, 2012 in EP

I'm fighting cancer, I just received a bill from the hospital for 90 thousand, the first half of my treatments. I just moved my oldest son, his wife and our grandchild into our home, my 17 year old daughter is pregnant with our grand daughter. But you know what, I'm not complaining, because when I see those young children fighting cancer, I realize I'm lucky.

Best Answer

really alot but i think i m a strong lady and can handle them

Best Answer

well lost my poor baby 2 years ago due to chidren and youth and no I didnt hurt him , mysisernlaw has custody of him and doesnt want to give him back , im married and madly inlove with a guy that just is afriend he really hurted me about to loose our house no family no credit cards and life is bad

Best Answer

The only woman I have ever truly been in love with is sick and in the hospital I just got informed that I will b la<x>yer off after christmas and my fingers r to big for this tiny little keyboard so no everything seems normal all f...ed up

Best Answer

F.U.B.A.R. & S.N.A.F.U. , Just lucky enough the get both .

Best Answer

Lots, all I can handle.

Best Answer

None. I've got no excuses.

Best Answer

much but...(at this point I lose my motivation to talk about it)

Best Answer