I like to dress somewhat blue collar, although I do have nice clothes.
ssj29 ssj29 22-25, M 8 Answers Dec 30, 2012 in Hobbies

I do. I'm watching you all the time, every day, every hour. So don't screw up, otherwise I'll laugh.

Best Answer

It's up to you what you like to wear. It's up to you.That's what makes our own style.

Best Answer

If someone judges you according to your clothing, they probably aren't going to be someone worth impressing. <br />
Just a thought. :-)

Best Answer

Most people don't care unless they are ******. Just don't look sloppy at formal events or interviews and stuff.<br />
Everyone has their own style and usually people don't ACTUALLY notice others clothes unless it's outrageous. <br />
Even if I don't really like a persons clothes it doesn't really change how I view them.

Best Answer

People judge, whether they say they don't or not, even if it's a little bit.<br />
Most won't care what you're wearing. <br />
A few might think you're dressing down; because you don't have money, or an education (and those people are idiots, because I know a few rich people, and they dress down).<br />
For me personally, how you carry yourself, is most important.

Best Answer

Ask the people around you. Usually we care more about how they act as opposed to how they dress. You probably have a dress code at work...after that it is truly up to you. How you treat those around you carries much more weight than what your covering up with. :)

Best Answer

I don't mind looking nice for work, I'm talking about socially

Best Answer

We normally dress to fit "into" a specific social environment. It sounds like your social environment is flexible...go with what "you" like.

Best Answer

I don't anyone pays much attention, everyone has their own style.

Best Answer

Well I've given this a great deal of thought and it is my considered opinion that most people probably won't give a rats ***!

Best Answer

Your profile pic is hilarious

Best Answer

TY!

Best Answer