TheBlessedOne TheBlessedOne 46-50, F 11 Answers Sep 14, 2012 in Inspiration

other than the house........nada.......house is shelter from the elements, a place to rest yur head.......cheaper than rentin...zero meanin........my people in my life mean everythin......everythin else is c rap

Best Answer

That is the way I feel too.

Best Answer

Don't care. I do take care of my car because i need it but I don't get attached to anything material and i teach my son the same. We do not hoard things and we have no problem letting other people have whatever they want. The people who know me love me for who I am, not for what I own.

Best Answer

My car has meaning, because my son fixed it up for me and taught me how to drive stick and we have gone out driving "together" -- one following the other -- in our two RX-7s. I thought my house had meaning for me, until I found out that my son isn't expecting to live here after I die, now I'm ready to sell. lol

Best Answer

I care very much about my dresses and heels, my prised possessions and I must have more and more and they give me happiness when I wear them. Oh and tights and pantihose as well. just love them, its like an all over hug. Well, I am single for what I don't know why and its the only hugs I get on a regular daily basis, so why not love them back. Yay to materiel wreath.

Best Answer

They support my living. Sure I do care about them.

Best Answer

A lot, they mean I'm not cold and hungry.

Best Answer