Just got quoted $235/month for liability only, plus un/underinsured motorist coverage and some pitiful medical payment coverage, $500/month for comprehensive/collision. The joy of pizza delivery...one has to have commercial coverage; apparently pizza delivery is the highest risk code out there for business auto. 21 year old male, zero tickets, one at fault (hit a curb) accident resulting in a $3000 claim, three weeks ago, unfortunately.
solowing solowing 22-25, M 14 Answers Jan 29, 2013 in Community

$600 a year. And that's with $300,000 liability limits and only $500 deductibles. Old age does have its benefits. I paid super high premiums when I was your age too.

Best Answer

95 dollars a month for 3 vehicles, 2 with full coverage and are new, one just liability

Best Answer

It's your age and credit score. mine is $800 for full year for two late model decent cars liberty mutual, the best deal ever

Best Answer

276 every 6 mths. State Farm

Best Answer

too much..damn thieves.

Best Answer

1800 a year for full coverage two cars

Best Answer

Nothing! As a citizen of Stockton California, it is our pride to drive without insurance.

Best Answer

I came in here expecting to have an Allstate guy talk to me

Best Answer

3 geckos

Best Answer

I should not have to pay anthing as I have not had an accident in over 25 years.

Best Answer